by Outlaw2sHero

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 - The Next Frontier Dog Tag

★★ Novice

I completed and didn't receive the third one... PS4 platform. Frown

Message 21 of 31 (522 Views)

★★ Novice

I still haven't received mine either, just be patient and wait till the 28th. If you don't have it then, thats when to contact EA and submit your concerns!

Message 22 of 31 (505 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @AeroKiller_BR, looks like you've been awarded the tag shortly after your post - for everyone else please allow it a bit more time, also for the 4th tag. Thanks.

Message 23 of 31 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Heads up!!! Here's the new news guys!! If you haven't already earned your dog tags by now, no sweat. As of the 28th of August until the 2nd of September you can officially earn them all. However, if you've already earned them you've most probably got the first three by now? If not get playing as of tomorrow, tomorrow being the 28th, and make sure get a snap shot or capture of all your wins as evidence just in case you need it to contact EA. Upon completion of all three you will officially be awarded the 4th dog tag (the golden one) Summer of Battlefield Elite, and the exclusive Italian Arditi knife to slit a few people on the week of the 11th of September. If this helps, don't forget to give me some well earned XP lol. Good luck, and hope to see you on the battlefield with your new shining Italian war trophies.

Kind regards - Outlaw2sHero Outlaw2sHeroXBox One - Outlaws (OAP) Platoon

Helpful Answer?  - Grant XP!✔
Problem Solved? - Accept it as Solution!✔

Message 24 of 31 (470 Views)

@Outlaw2sHero

CM Jeff Braddock also confirmed now that those who completed the Mission already, will get it on August 28th.
Others who do the Mission through the second chance will get it on September 11.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 25 of 31 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok troops

I've just checked this minute at 14:08 hrs European Central Time and I have all four dog tags and the LVC Arditi Knife!!

Thank you EA!! And thank you to all that have posted in this thread!!

Kind regards - Outlaw2sHero Outlaw2sHeroXbox One - Outlaws (OAP) Platoon

Message 26 of 31 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ummm, sorry ... but no. It just didn't happen the way EA stated. Still wondering when EA gets it together, because it wasn't today.

That's the problem with Answers HQ ... one doesn't get bonified answers a majority of the time.

But hey, I assumed this would happen based on EA's Modus operandi. Can one say I told you so ...

SmickleSmackle
Message 27 of 31 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Nope, I have all three dog tags, but didn't get the Summer of Battlefield Elite dog tag, the squad experience boost, or the knife. Typical EA shortcomings.

Message 28 of 31 (416 Views)

★★ Novice
I haven't received any of it yet and I definitely had more than 3 by a lot..
Message 29 of 31 (398 Views)

★★ Apprentice

me too,dont know why?

Message 30 of 31 (390 Views)