Re: Battlefield 1 - The Next Frontier Dog Tag

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 - The Next Frontier Dog Tag

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't be the only person who has to contact EA support to claim a well earned dog tag, and the latest in this summer missions series 'The Next Frontier' seems like it's going to be as controversial as the first two, both of which I had to contact EA support for. I've already completed and won well over three Frontlines rounds required to qualify for this dog tag and there seems to be no acknowledgement of it's completion. Anybody else having these problems? 

Xbox One - Outlaw2sHero 

Message 1 of 31 (3,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok guys, I've just finished chatting with the EA's Customer Expert Team and they have given me the following info: They said that all players who have successfully completed The Next Frontier Dog Tag will automatically get this Dog Tag on 28th of August.

Many Thanks - Outlaw2sHero

PS, dont forget to award me with XP for this valuable info and I'm glad to be of assistance!

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant XP!✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution!✔

View in thread

Message 15 of 31 (1,458 Views)

All Replies

Hey.

Everyone can do it in AUGUST 12 – 20. We still have time and the dogtag will be granted after end of the mission.

We have to be patient!

Message 2 of 31 (2,975 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Hey @Outlaw2sHero,

This Mission for "The Next Frontier" Dog Tag is going until August 20th.

They will most likely give out the Dog Tag once the Event is over.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

@Outlaw2sHeroThe reward will be awarded after the task is completed. The task is 12-20. The award will be awarded after 21

Message 4 of 31 (2,953 Views)

★★ Novice
Right Standard smile
Message 5 of 31 (2,940 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys, please do note that the dog tag that should be awarded on August 21st is the Second Summer Mission, Defend the Frontlines!

Watch the space for more info about when the 3rd one will be released. Those three are not covered by the Community Tracker, but I'll keep you posted.

Message 6 of 31 (2,884 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just a question Joker... why do we need to hunt for these details and waste our time searching for answers when this could be straight up front and tracked in the mission tracker??? I didnt get the dog tag for the 2nd mission and I have the 5 ribbons to prove I won 5 rush games. I dont play the game mode otherwise.... However for the first mission I received the dog tag well before it "said" I would.... seems confusing and inconsistent.

Message 7 of 31 (2,873 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Wait till the end of the mission huh?
That advice doesn't seem to work for most. Personally I've had to contact EA to get the items they advertised after earning them and waiting well past the deadline.
Additionally, it's August 18, and they don't even have the dogtag viewable in the soilder dog tag section. I've already won four faces of Frontlines the first day the mission started, and I'm willing to bet there will be problems getting my reward just like I have in the past.
Message 8 of 31 (2,701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I agree. Very confusing and not straight forward. One has to contact EA and raise hell to get the items they promised. There is no way to track your progress & verify your reward. One gas to save a screenshot of the ribbons before and after for some type of proof, but that probably won't help being I see no date & time on screenshots.
Message 9 of 31 (2,700 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Hey @SmickleSmackle,

Sorry that you're not happy about the "The Next Frontier" Tag.

Like you said, this one is not in game at the moment. It will most likely be similar to the "Call to Action" Dog Tag, and will be added in the next Update.

This Community Mission ends on August 21st, so it will be after that date.

I also understand that it's frustrating that there isn't a way to track your 3 victories for Frontlines via the Community Missions tab.

However, it's 3 wins, so it's pretty simple to keep track of.