Battlefield 1 Revolution missing DLCs

by AlbertMetallium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Revolution missing DLCs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello. I bought Battlefield 1 revolution on ps4 from PlayStore. After download and installation (both game, premium pass and dlc), the game start correctly but I can't find the downloaded content. Someone can help me? I've already tried to reinstall the game, and also to update licenses. Thanks for help.

Message 1 of 11 (11,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 Revolution missing DLCs

[ Edited ]

@AlbertMetallium

DLCs have no campaign only multiplayer, so you need play multiplayer game

Go to online multiplayer and select quick game, you must see different option like conquest, assault, war pigeon, supply drop... select one of them and inside select maps (base game-vanilla, TSNP, ITNT)

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (12,598 Views)

All Replies

Hi @AlbertMetallium

All content is download for every players, including if have DLCs, Premium or nothing

If you have Premium or DLCs the installation activate access but no download new content

Message 2 of 11 (11,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thank you. @ZeroCool_Doc. I have downloaded the dlcs separately from the PS Store, but when I play the game, I just have the "base" options and campaigns, and not, for exampe, the "They shall not pass" campaign. How can I access to the DLCs?

Message 3 of 11 (11,615 Views)

[ Edited ]

@AlbertMetallium

DLCs have no campaign only multiplayer, so you need play multiplayer game

Go to online multiplayer and select quick game, you must see different option like conquest, assault, war pigeon, supply drop... select one of them and inside select maps (base game-vanilla, TSNP, ITNT)

Message 4 of 11 (12,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ZeroCool_Doc ok, now I understand. I believed there were singleplayer contents too. Thank you very much.

Message 5 of 11 (11,597 Views)

[ Edited ]

You are welcomeLarge smile

Message 6 of 11 (11,594 Views)

★ Novice

So am I given to understand that if you have purchased Revolution to follow on from your original purchase of the game it is only fdor those wishing to use multiplayer mode? I was't informed of this when I purchased Revolution from EB Games, and on subsequent occasions when I queried why I could not see the add-ons in the Map Screen (nor play any of the add-ons) neither yourselves (EA Games) or the provider (EB Games) mentioned this to me despite my assurances I was not into online playing or multiplayer gaming. If this is indeed the case then I have been ripped of my purchase price and am not happy this has not been sufficiently explained or understood.

My issue has been that since purchasing Revolutions and witnessing it to be installed on my PS4 I have not been able to play any of the new levels or even see them having been added to the game via Map levels. I have taken my query to EB Games and yourselves at EA Games and on each occasion nobody has asked me if I am using single player or multi player. I have (as above) expressed my particular gaming needs and nobody has questioned me or referred to 'Multi-player only' levels. Both EA and EB suggested it may be a licences issue on my PS4 or even my own, personal account settings. I have checked my system several times, even deleted and reinstalled Revolutions only to find nothing different - no additional levels but confirmation of being installed somewhere in my PS4. To be honest I am deeply disappointed.

IF the new levels CAN be played in SPM and I have misunderstood the above (previous) comments and responses to users then can anyone please help a frustrated old fool as I have 'as yet' struggled to find a way around my own problem in playing the new levels.

Message 7 of 11 (10,808 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello, @AntonLang1 Sorry to hear about the experience you had with Battlefield 1 so far.

All of the DLC or in other words Battlefield 1 premium pass, that has been added to Battlefield 1 is only Multiplayer content.

Since the start of the Battlefield 1, we have not added any new single-player story to the game Battlefield 1.

Battlefield 1 Revolution Includes Battlefield 1 base game and Battlefield 1 premium pass. Here is a link to what it contains: https://www.battlefield.com/buy/battlefield-1

Here is a link to the break down of Battlefield 1 premium: https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/premium

I hope this information helps, if you have any questions let me know. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 11 (10,696 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, look... whilst I appreciate your responding I don’t actually buy the idea that the first Battleground game was single player and yet the follow-up version (Revolution) is multiplayer only.  Why did EA Games not mention this when marketing it? Why is it not referred to by any supporter or store selling the product? Why make a follow-up version multiplayer only? It just doesn’t fit. And if this IS the case then I, and no doubt many others who purchased the upgrade have been ripped.

But let’s just go with this idea it is multiplayer only - that being the given why can I STILL not play any multiplayer level? The Map Screen for multiplayer STILL doesn’t show the additional levels. Sorry, like I say - appreciate your response but (pardon the pun) I’m not buying it; this despite already having ‘bought’ the upgrade.

Message 9 of 11 (10,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem,apparently you have to have a xbox live gold account to play the dlc material.What a ripoff,glad I paid only $19 bucks for the game.I played through the base game in a couple of days,only 5 campaigns,disappointed customer,I'll trade it in and look for a complete game you can buy once and quit buying over and over because you have to have a paid subscription to Gold.
Message 10 of 11 (9,336 Views)