Re: Battlefield 1 Opening Scene Bug

by INicexixI

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @machandy302

Can you show your PC info....

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 11 of 25 (2,789 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hes on xbox one not pc...

Message 12 of 25 (2,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have Xbox one and have the same problem
Message 13 of 25 (2,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a PS4 and just started experiencing this issue. I also played through the first mission and still starts up campaign when my game loads
Message 14 of 25 (2,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Im on Xbox and i have done the whole campaign and collected all the field manuals and codex items and it is doing the same thing for me i have to start the whole campaign again and start the intro every time i load the game....its so bad. All my setting reset too. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Message 15 of 25 (2,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SAme problem here. I’m on Xbox one and the intro develops every single time I start a game, also I noticed a lot of freezes when loading. I uninstalled and installed again but it doesn’t solve. Tried to advance single player to save but it doesn’t save it. Help please.
Message 16 of 25 (2,504 Views)

★ Novice

And we're almost on april and we still don't have a solution for this issue. I'm on pc, experimenting the same thing. The difference is that i have the trial. Actually, when it works and I get log without watching the intro again, I appear as disconected, and I'm absolutely sure that's not the case; So I just can play only the "campaign" and never the multiplayer. Also, sometimes when i play battlefield 4 I can't play the campaign, and that's since i downloaded and played battlefield 1 for the first time. I hope EA find a solution for this issue. Is horrible...

Message 17 of 25 (2,358 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Have you guys tried going directly to customer support rather than just on here?
Message 18 of 25 (2,353 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm on PC using Origin. I have the same problem everytime
Message 19 of 25 (2,210 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @DerkJanS,

did you get option in Origin to use local or online saves when you started BF1 up?

/Atic
Message 20 of 25 (2,151 Views)