Re: Battlefield 1 Keeps Crashing

by Artisten85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Keeps Crashing

★ Apprentice
Have an issue where bf1 keeps ctd seemingly at random occation. Before installing windows 10, 1803, i recived error message that "battlefield 1 stopped working".
Trying to restart bf1 results in bf1 is unable to connect to internet. I need to close it down and restart origin and then it works fine another 20mins.

After i updated windows to 1803 all that happens is ctd and no error message. Same thing here, need to restart origin and everything is fine another 20mins.

The only game running in to this issue is bf1.

Im running OC on my system and tried removing all of that to standard clock. Same result as before.

Latest graphics drivers. Will update bios and so forth but i still feel something is up with my connection or origin. Anyone got anything to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

Have a look at your windows updates. - settings / Update & Security /  View Update History

Many have said the latest Quality update - KB4284835 - causes BF1 to ctd.

Uninstall that update and see if that helps

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (906 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Have a look at your windows updates. - settings / Update & Security /  View Update History

Many have said the latest Quality update - KB4284835 - causes BF1 to ctd.

Uninstall that update and see if that helps

Message 2 of 3 (907 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well i'll be. That might just have done the trick for me. Have had a couple of sessions crash free.

Even with overclocking.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (605 Views)