Battlefield 1 Emblems Doesn't Works (Blank Square In BF Companion)

by KnazZo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Emblems Doesn't Works (Blank Square In BF Companion)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Hello, You offer use own emblem for BF1 in battlefield companion, but when i add/create my own emblem and save it's not working. I don't see my emblem in game/on weapon/etc. In companion I see Blank Square, after when I click edit emblem I see them. I try different options: PC/Phone add/change emblem and it's still blank square. I read that other players have this same problem.Could you fix this or make my 2 emblems visible in companion? Cheers
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look to Battlefield Companion
What happens when the bug occurs? Blank Square
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Hello,

You offer use own emblem for BF1 in battlefield companion, but when i add/create my own emblem and save it's not working. I don't see my emblem in game/on weapon/etc. In companion I see Blank Square, after when I click edit emblem I see them. I try different options: PC/Phone add/change emblem and it's still blank square. I read that other players have this same problem.Could you fix this or make my 2 emblems visible in companion? Cheers

Message 1 of 21 (8,186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 Emblems Doesn't Works (Blank Square In BF Companion)

★★★ Novice

A few days ago I was able to Create, Edit and Save an Emblem via BF Companion. My current Emblem has the maximum layers of 40 added into it and it shows up just fine in my Browser, In Game Killcam and/or BF Companion app. I advise everyone in this thread to try and see for themselves. Good luck!

PS: DICE Listened. Heart

View in thread

Message 20 of 21 (8,317 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Is the glitched emblem panels blank now? They use to be stuck as "add emblem" buttons. see other forum for related problem: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/emblem/td-p/7153839

Message 2 of 21 (8,103 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am able to make and save the emblem, but when I leave the emblem creator it is just a white square for me and it does not show up un game.

Message 3 of 21 (8,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

DICE fix this fast or reverse previous version of BF Companion..

Message 4 of 21 (7,979 Views)

★★ Novice
So many people have this same problem But aparently Dice doesnt give a *
Message 5 of 21 (7,966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
im also having this problem, dice needs to fix this fast.
Message 6 of 21 (7,904 Views)

★ Novice
I have this same issue in South America .
Message 7 of 21 (7,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, having the same issue. I had the emblem visible, but after entering companion, and a small edit, it just shows a blank square. Tried to share it, and then save it again, but same thing occurs. Same thing on website or app. Interesting thing is, that when i open editing on the emblem, its still there, and lets me do editing, and save it, and equip too. But as soon as i leave the editing screen back to emblem gallery, its blank again.  Also does anyone know are these custom emblems coming to BfV?

Message 8 of 21 (7,726 Views)

Community Manager

This is a known issue the Battlefield team is aware of and planning to address as soon as possible. We have another thread on this in the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cannot-save-emblems/m-p/7153561#M35058

We'll provide updates on any new development around this as soon as possible. Thanks for the help reporting this to us!

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 21 (7,710 Views)

Re: Can't access Platoons

★★★ Newbie

I have done the same on the xbox but I'm still not able to see my emblem.

Message 10 of 21 (7,465 Views)