Re: Battlefield 1 Crash Without Error Info

by SchizoBG

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yeah i am thinking forward for new pc and definitely will be own build but i just upgrade mine soon with ssd nd more ram and the performencp get much better. Do you think this can be from the page file, i noticed that is lower than the recomend, around 2gb . It is set on system manage page file

Message 11 of 19 (1,670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

dont waste a dime on that laptop, its not worth any upgrade, only good at school work and access on remote place and browse the net.

ps.
there is a thumb rule ram = same in swapfile, problem here is how fast is write on disk sametime, slow harddisk then you make more a bottleneck and all can feel slow/ laggy, so ½ or 1/4 could actual be better, whats the point in huge cache if disk cant keep up and it feel like long wait time ( almost afrozen system with red glowing harddisk led that never stop )

and automatic could be best but it has also be seen that static 4/8/16 can be better so it wont resize all the time.

( again because of this, dont have multi apps running you only get a bottleneck, that pc is outdate ) and many could tell you that, but why should they reply, then already one person point it out.

go ask steam hardware group, get help there, dont forget we have to write nicely here. most ppl will have said something very hard at our equipment, dont get me wrong hornesty is better then someone tell you that pc is anygood other then maybe school work, or faulty finding laptop i use to get around to other people and help them ( working and test pc. ) that is what your pc can do.

you can use alot app taht can optimized that pc, but it wont help in running games.

ccleaner ( junk and windows registration repare )
use advance system care free ( check pc )
iobit driver booster ( check for newest drivers )

this will feel like a boost, but it will not change anything requirements from games is way to high.

Message 12 of 19 (1,654 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank's a lot for your answer Mantakno, really apreciate it. Actually you remind me that i have business laptop and it's pointless to invest for upgrades or keep pushing it for gaming. I was using ccleaner (usefull program btw) and yesterday i reinstall windows with "reset this pc" recovery option from windows 10 settings and its working smooth af, but this is mostly i think from the SSD, my old mechanical HDD i use for storage in the dvd-rw bay boot time is about 30 seconds, so i am giving up on gaming for now and sell this laptop.

Message 13 of 19 (1,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Update: i sort it out, it is not hardware issues, it was disabled firewall rule which is changed after the last [Removed by CM] update from microsoft. Now the game is performing even better.

Message 14 of 19 (1,618 Views)

★★ Apprentice
And this program iobit only messed up my system with some drivers which i have to roll back later.
Message 15 of 19 (1,617 Views)

Community Manager

I took a look at your DxDiag @SchizoBG and both your CPU and your GPU are below the minimum specs.

To play BF1 your system needs to meet at least the minimum specs and sorry to say but yours does not.

Minimum Requirements

Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50GB

Recommended Requirements

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 8350 Wraith
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790 or equivalent
Memory: 16GB RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB
DirectX: 11.1 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50GB

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 19 (1,576 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes i know that but anyway after more ram and ssd for boot device i am playing multiplayer on lower settings without issues, no more crashing. There was few disabled rules in firewall outbound, since i enable them everything is fine. proof: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d7ftWJ2mdgeebxCw6

Message 17 of 19 (5,155 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear that it is working for you @SchizoBG.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 18 of 19 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SchizoBG Could you explain this?? What did you need to change? AS I am facing the same issue.
Message 19 of 19 (873 Views)