Re: Battlefield 1 Crash Without Error Info

by SchizoBG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Crash Without Error Info

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello, yesterday i was playing BF1 without problems, today when i launch the game it is loading a litle bit and the game crash without showing error info and i am back on the origin homepage. All day trying to start launch the game without succes. I tried repair, clear origin cache, re-install origin, run as administrator etc..... Please give me some advice or troubleshoots for this problem because it's drive me crazy...

Message 1 of 19 (3,966 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

Yes i know that but anyway after more ram and ssd for boot device i am playing multiplayer on lower settings without issues, no more crashing. There was few disabled rules in firewall outbound, since i enable them everything is fine. proof: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d7ftWJ2mdgeebxCw6

View in thread

Message 17 of 19 (5,168 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Other then AV allow rule add game.exe and origin.exe to it.

maybe you should check Windows event viewer, google how to use.
maybe that can bring better light over why its app crash. only EA and MS
have error code or msg to help them.

only AV = Anti virus app has been seen to block and dont tell anything in why it block and doing it. ( so many gamers can tell you this, its our own job to test and figure this out, and many gamers are start to be tired of app dont tell anything in what they block.)

ps.

not saying this is a AV but it sure do smell like it. ( other typical issue is driver and bios not update or use has never bother about checking for it at PC Brand support name or if no name then its pc Brand mortherboard name. well gl with ti.

Message 2 of 19 (3,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
  1. So i have a he latest display and bios drivers for my system from acer support site, also i made exclusions in windows defender for both origin.exe and bf1.exe, allowed them in firewall. I will take a look now in windows event viewer, i hope to find some useful info for the problem. Thank you for the assistance.
Message 3 of 19 (3,948 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ok i found some info found in event viewer, but simply i dont understand it and dont know what to do to . Here is the info:

Event 1000, Application error

General:

Faulting application name: bf1.exe, version: 1.0.57.44284, time stamp: 0x5b92a7fa
Faulting module name: bf1.exe, version: 1.0.57.44284, time stamp: 0x5b92a7fa
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000004603b0d
Faulting process id: 0x2690
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4e7d301857c07
Faulting application path: D:\Games\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\bf1.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\bf1.exe
Report Id: e82ae6b9-1f30-4748-99ce-62ee9ddc729b
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Details:

-System

-Provider
   [ Name]Application Error

-EventID1000
   [ Qualifiers]0

Level2

Task100

Keywords0x80000000000000

-TimeCreated
   [ SystemTime]2019-03-31T15:07:17.208406100Z

EventRecordID48466

ChannelApplication

ComputerSchizoPC

Security
-EventData
   bf1.exe
   5b92a7fa
   bf1.exe
   5b92a7fa
   0000000004603b0d
   01d4e7d301857c07
   D:\Games\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\bf1.exe
   D:\Games\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\bf1.exe
   e82ae6b9-1f30-4748-99ce-62ee9ddc729b

Message 4 of 19 (3,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

MINIMUM SPECS

• Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
  • Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
  • Memory: 8GB RAM
  • Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
  • Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
  • DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
  • Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
  • Hard-drive space: 50GB

RECOMMENDED SPECS

• Processor (AMD): AMD FX 8350 Wraith
  • Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790 or equivalent
  • Memory: 16GB RAM
  • Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB
  • Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB
  • DirectX: 11.1 Compatible video card or equivalent
  • Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
  • Available Disk Space: 50GB

its okay , normal most user know its requirements, and thats why we check this as last option.

i highly recommend you try and learn this web page, asap for any games you buy or try to buy depend on pc build.

most people dont need this at all, but i still think its a great site for people that dont know how strong ones pc is.

and dont forget 6-8 years later a top ace pc is not top ace anymore, newest games can be hard to run at maximum settings.

can i run it ? ( best help site i have seen that try figureout can our pc run that game on current pc. )

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Message 5 of 19 (3,925 Views)

★★ Apprentice
  • I do not see what this has to do with my topic. I am playing BF1 almost 1 year not on high settings but it was pretty fine, maybe this site can be useful for future use but for now it's pointless
Message 6 of 19 (3,912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

i dont work for EA , but that dont change anything, running games with not have requirements can only lead to crash.

ps.
most gamers that help others, always ask for spec. then nothing makes sense, as i said most gamers know there pc in what to buy and not. its somethings we all had to learn along the way.

and why it has even worked, but make a software locked that check hardware can be a more mistakes, because its seen before that ID of things can go wrong and then games will be block to run.

i know in some old games they do hardware check then running games.exe ( and this tell user you cant run the game, but pc hardware was way newer then hardware could even ID its new technologic ) and this is what happend to you. it did work until it crash.

Message 7 of 19 (3,865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes this totally make sense but the strange thing is that this thing happen to me one or two months ago and it just fix by itself, and i think it was right after last microsoft cumulative update (i'm not quite sure) and few days later when i try to launch BF1 (again) it was fine ... Also when i was looking in google and forums about this noticed that many people have or had this issue with perfect hardware 

Message 8 of 19 (3,847 Views)

★★ Apprentice

google.jpg

This is just an example when i google it 

@SchizoBG wrote:

Yes this totally make sense but the strange thing is that this thing happen to me one or two months ago and it just fix by itself, and i think it was right after last microsoft cumulative update (i'm not quite sure) and few days later when i try to launch BF1 (again) it was fine ... Also when i was looking in google and forums about this noticed that many people have or had this issue with perfect hardware 

Message 9 of 19 (3,836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

but i can agree with you ½ way, but again what if you almost was at end game and games crash that is more a waste of time, most gamers has learn that games get heavyer at end games, most noticeable at games with inventory or stuff we collect. ( and in such games i will say no, you are wrong playing games with lesser requiement is way off. )
so i guess its depend on how much game data game itself create doing gameplay.

well either way, there is only a new pc as solution for higher demanding games that require it. ( ask hardware groups, or have a friend that know highend demand / and what you can afford or want to spend on it. try get a prebuild pc in high end most user get most out of this, but dont get me wrong own build can sometimes be better depend on what they try to sell at your area/region.

Message 10 of 19 (3,837 Views)