Battlefield 1 Completed Full story mode but the game says i didn't in the codex.

by RaGe-Risad-17GOD

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Completed Full story mode but the game says i didn't in the codex.

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I completed everithing from story mode, i pick all the books, and did all teh codex, and i win skins, but, i dont have the skins and the soldier menu i have codex locked, because it says how to make it again, then i cant pick up the books again, and i have everithing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the story mode and see..
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, he doesnt go from there..
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Prologue
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidea Geforce GTX950M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32Gb

I send this image that proofs i have completed the simgle player campaign. With all picked and everithing..
But in the codex i dont have them all, and i dont have the skins, neither the black bess skin ...

Message 1 of 3 (615 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Completed Full story mode but the game says i didn't in the co

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem until I watched the final movie "Remember us" that is unlocked once conpleted. After viewing the trophy popped as well.
Message 2 of 3 (575 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Completed Full story mode but the game says i didn't in the co

★★★ Novice
I already made that when i first finished story mode, then i started everithing again from the begining to capture everithing, and new is bugged, i capture de everithing and he são indicados didn't noticias
Message 3 of 3 (567 Views)