Battlefield 1 Achievements Not Unlocking, Have Contacted EA Games and Xbox

by RuflessKill3r

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Achievements Not Unlocking, Have Contacted EA Games and Xbox

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Hello, I was asked by Xbox Support to create a post for my issue on the forums page because they are unable to resolve my issue. My case number created with the Xbox Support is SRX1360812525ID​. My achievements for Battlefield 1 are not unlocking, I have eight achievements that are not unlocking and I have gone through technical support with Xbox, contacted EA Games many times (unable to unlock them from their side and they can see that I have completed all the requirements for these achievements), I have tried with another copy of the game, tried on another xbox one, tried with another account, had my cloud storage erased and tried again. I have tried many times with different scenarios and the achievements won't unlock. I was told by EA Games that others have reported this issue and Xbox was able to resolve these issues. The achievements not unlocking: Conquering the mountains, master of adaption, taking down giants, all men dream, the hills of gallipoli, sound of thunder, the war to end all wars, enough for a library I also have had this issue with other games in the past but this time around there are eight achievements that are not unlocking and I have been on the phone numerous times with Xbox Support and EA Games in regards to this issue and no one has been able to help resolve this issue. Again, I have tried gaining the achievements a total of six times now and would like to for someone to help me find a resolution to this issue. Thank you.​
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get the those specific achievements. Collectibles won't even show up anymore when you go to them.
What happens when the bug occurs? In game tracking has stopped and nothing will progress and achievements won't unlock. Have called EA Games about this.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Prologue
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Hello,

I was asked by Xbox Support to create a post for my issue on the forums page because they are unable to resolve my issue.  My case number created with the Xbox Support is SRX1360812525ID​.  My achievements for Battlefield 1 are not unlocking, I have eight achievements that are not unlocking and I have gone through technical support with Xbox, contacted EA Games many times (unable to unlock them from their side and they can see that I have completed all the requirements for these achievements), I have tried with another copy of the game, tried on another xbox one, tried with another account, had my cloud storage erased and tried again.  I have tried many times with different scenarios and the achievements won't unlock.  I was told by EA Games that others have reported this issue and Xbox was able to resolve these issues.  

The achievements not unlocking:

Conquering the mountains, master of adaption, taking down giants, all men dream, the hills of gallipoli, sound of thunder, the war to end all wars, enough for a library

I also have had this issue with other games in the past but this time around there are eight achievements that are not unlocking and I have been on the phone numerous times with Xbox Support and EA Games in regards to this issue and no one has been able to help resolve this issue.  Again, I have tried gaining the achievements a total of six times now and would like to for someone to help me find a resolution to this issue.

Thank you.​

Message 1 of 18 (9,451 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Achievements Not Unlocking, Have Contacted EA Games and Xbox

★ Novice
Im having this iss but i cant unlock the achievements for completing the war stories. Is there like a certain difficulty it needs to ne on. I am playing it on normal.
Message 2 of 18 (9,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Achievement complete story on hard medium and triple boluk bashi   I COMPLETE the story on hard and its not giving me the achievement

Message 3 of 18 (9,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem except it's it's only 3. Conquering the mountains, the hill of gallipoli and sound of thunder. In my home menu it say all codex entries have been unlocked
Message 4 of 18 (9,102 Views)

★★ Novice
i got all the field manuals and my achievement hasnt unlocked that was two months ago.
Message 5 of 18 (8,943 Views)

★★ Novice

Dito

Message 6 of 18 (8,893 Views)

★ Novice

I am on PC, and also having issues with achievements. Played campaign, while being online, lost my internet connection. Now I have three achievements that are locked, even if I try to replay the campaign or redo the required task (melee 3 officers) for example. Tried restarting the game, origin client - nothing seems to work. As you can see in my attached files I have completed all challenges, but still 2 achievements for codexes are greyed out. 

Message 7 of 18 (8,808 Views)

★ Novice

The "Sound of thunder" achievement has not unlocked for me after collecting all codex entries even after replaying the "through mud and blood" campaign 3 times now.

Message 8 of 18 (8,785 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Go back through and play it on easy that's what I did after not getting the hard difficulty achievements and it popped them all for me
Message 9 of 18 (8,558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

iv'e actually found a fix for this bug on the Xbox one. You may not like it though, but does work and i'm currently in the process of getting my last broken achievement for this game that's been frozen since 2016. However, because it worked for me may not mean that it will work for you. So take what I say with a pinch of salt.

Firstly, what we need to do is to delete your profile's saved data for BF1. We do this by going to: Games and apps>Battlefield 1>manage game>save data and then you need to click your name and select "delete everywhere" This WONT delete anything to do with your online statistics, it WILL however delete all your campaign progression. (field manuals, Codexs' ect.) Once deleted, when you next boot the game up it will throw you into the introduction mission. Quit to the main menu, look at the campaign screen and check if you're progress is reset. For me my campaign was completely wiped but it still had my level 70 online profile. 

from there you'll need to graft the campaign again, for any broken achievements.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

regards ATLAS-

Message 10 of 18 (8,118 Views)