Battlefield 1 Access Denied Error

by evan_b4

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 Access Denied Error

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem and it is 1/19/17. I have been playing for about a week with no issues then today I get the missing multiplayer privileges message. Tied to router restart and that did nothing. My account is an adult account.

Message 31 of 50 (2,169 Views)

★ Novice

I have had this issue for weeks. My Xbox gamertag is connected to an underage EA account. I don't know how that happened but I've provided them all the necessary info to prove I am an adult and they have told me several times they would fix it. I've contacted support 5 times. Each time they tell me to just wait 48 hours. They promise it will be fixed this time. I am so frustrated. Now I know why EA is world renown for having poor support.

Message 32 of 50 (2,163 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same dude, but nothing works, still can't play online...

Message 33 of 50 (2,139 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still have this issue, nothing worked, that article is useless. Playing on PC via Origin..

Message 34 of 50 (2,138 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do you set your account to an adult account?

Message 35 of 50 (2,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same problem with mine i do not know what i need to do i have tried everything

Message 36 of 50 (2,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi there so by any chance do you resolve the problem already?

I got the same problem and sometimes I do connect but when I start the game everything freezes for a couple seconds so is impossible to play like that!!! I need help~!!!!

Message 37 of 50 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine says access denied sorry you were not eligible to participate in this activity and I am old enough and I have Xbox live Gold and the verification to play multiplayer doesn't even work anymore and I can't even sign into my old EA account.
Message 38 of 50 (1,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought battlefield 1 year ago and i still havent been able to solve the multiplayer problem  i have xbox live gold and im not underage please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 39 of 50 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I need help with my Battlefield 1. I just bought the game a couple days ago and I can't go on multiplayer it keeps on saying ACCESS DENIED. Please help
Message 40 of 50 (1,836 Views)