Battlefield 1 ACCESS DENIED Problem

by EndlessBat28583

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 ACCESS DENIED Problem

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug It says ACCESS DENIED on multiplayer. My age is set way above the set limit.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set age below 13.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says ACCESS DENIED on my screen.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Team Deathmatch
AMD or Nvidia Model Number None.
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When I go on multiplayer, ir won't let me connect. My age is set way over limit.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set your age below 13.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says, "ACCESS DENIED Sorry, you are not eligible to participate in this actvity.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Team Deathmatch
AMD or Nvidia Model Number None
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 4 (1,841 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 ACCESS DENIED Problem

Community Manager

If you are still experiencing this @EndlessBat28583 make sure your Xbox account has been granted accessing to the Xbox Live Gold membership being shared on the console if you're sharing it. Double-check to make sure your Xbox Live Gold membership hasn't expired.

If you have an Xbox Live Gold membership try these steps out to see if it gets you back into Multiplayer.

1. Power cycle the console: http://bit.ly/XB1_PowerCycle

2. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Good luck!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,764 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

From what i understand is that you cannot play BF1 at all or is it only certain game modes? What i would try is to login to both EA and X-box accounts on an external machine web browser and check if all data like your age is correctly filled in at your account details. If they are all correct and within the age limit restriction you could try to login again on the X-Box again and or try to power cycle it to see if it corrects the mistake. If while checking the information you find anything weird in the details that doesn't seem correct please let us know if you can find any solution this way.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (1,798 Views)

★ Novice
It's in multiplayer in general. I can play the campaign.
Message 3 of 4 (1,785 Views)

Community Manager

If you are still experiencing this @EndlessBat28583 make sure your Xbox account has been granted accessing to the Xbox Live Gold membership being shared on the console if you're sharing it. Double-check to make sure your Xbox Live Gold membership hasn't expired.

If you have an Xbox Live Gold membership try these steps out to see if it gets you back into Multiplayer.

1. Power cycle the console: http://bit.ly/XB1_PowerCycle

2. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,765 Views)