Re: Battle front wont launch from Origin

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Battle front wont launch from Origin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

yesterday i instaled SWBF2 and played around 2 hours, but i have stuttering in multiplayer, so i tried instal newest drivers and got some windows update. After that i cant launch the Game Origin just minimizes, in task manager pops Activation UI, then it closes i got some background loading indication on cursor, origin opense again and thats all.

I tried literary everything from https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Star-Wars-BF-2-Fixes-For-Everything-D/td-p/6424768

I was twice on EA chat and once on phone.

I tried all sort of Radeon drivers from older to alpha/beta. I reinstaled windows on factory settings and also make clean instal with formatzed hard drives.

I dont know what to do.

Can you please help me?

Sorry for my english.

Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)

★★ Novice
And after i wrote that i tried to use ccleaner again (brows+registry), delete all cashe of origin an us ipconfig/flushdns.
After tha i restarted PC, Origin updated and everything works.
Im so glad i dont trust that india phone assistant who told me i do not have the Minimum sw requiremwents!
Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

go to windows defender security center and try disabling windows defender and app and browser control

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @grimcrow303 welcome to AHQ!

Thanks for the information you provided! I did however remove the Msinfo from your post.

If you get an issue Activation UI, that means Origin is getting blocked some ware, try disabling any anti virus and firewalls.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)