Battle Pass Weekly Level Up Rewards not leveling up my Battle Pass

by 0belizk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battle Pass Weekly Level Up Rewards not leveling up my Battle Pass

★★★ Novice

Hi, I've been going through my Battle Pass week 1, week 2, week 3, etc. challenges today, because I'm trying to level up my battle pass.  I've been given stuff like open 10 supply bins in Runoff, get 3 knockdowns in Artillery, and challenges like that.  And it says the reward for completing them is +1 BP LVL, but I'm completing them, they are disappearing from my week challenge pages, getting replaced with new challenges, and i'm not receiving any of my BP levels.  Is this glitched?  I've done a bunch now, and I was at first thinking maybe I don't get how the system works, but everywhere I look for leveling advice says finish those kinds of challenges first to get BP levels.  Is it bugged?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battle Pass Weekly Level Up Rewards not leveling up my Battle Pass

Champion (Retired)
@0belizk 10 supply bins is always a 2 or 3 part challenge. It will have dots under the challenge. When you complete all the dots you'll get the lvl. Location will change after you complete 1 part/dot of the challenge.
Same with knockdowns. I guess it's a 4 part/dot challenge in 4 different locations.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@0belizk 10 supply bins is always a 2 or 3 part challenge. It will have dots under the challenge. When you complete all the dots you'll get the lvl. Location will change after you complete 1 part/dot of the challenge.
Same with knockdowns. I guess it's a 4 part/dot challenge in 4 different locations.
Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think that's what it is actually. I didn't know about those dots. Thanks !

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)