Re: Battelfield V Bad Fps

by AstroSpaceGames

Original Post

Battelfield V Bad Fps

★★ Novice

hello i buyed battelfield v 2 weeks and still canot play normal i m on medium 70-80 and than when i see pepole 60 and when i get close 30-50 or 40 and alot of drops

i cant kill any one cuz its freeze bc of the lags

cpu in game is 17%-27%

my set up:

Gtx 1070

Ram 32

Intel core i7 6850K 3.60ghz

support live chat arent helping they just try to make me get more hours and that it they sending me steps for delte origin or rapir game and alot of steps that i already did and nothing work

discord tech: they only saying check if the ram in the right place and it is in the right place and they wont help me and i cant see that they dont want to

i m realy sad battelfied v cant run at my pc at good fps cuz this is my last chance cuz if nothing work m done with this game

Message 1 of 7 (542 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RainbowTricky12

There are some steps you can try to make this better.

1. Turn off the Origin in-game Overlay in the Origin Launcher. Go to Origin ---> Application Settings ---> More ---> Origin in-game, and turn off the Overlay

2. Clear Origin Cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

3. Check your Frame Rate Limit settings in game, in your Graphics/Video settings and make sure it's set to 60-120, instead of Unlimited

4. Clean Boot(to make sure there are no background Apps interfering) https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

5. Make sure your Windows Firewall has access to Battlefield V

6. Click on the Search Bar on your Windows Task Bar, and search "Game Mode". Make sure everything there is turned off if you're not using it.

Try these steps, and let us know if you still need help.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky i will try it now and my frame limite is on 200 is it fine?
Message 3 of 7 (488 Views)

★★ Novice

nope its not working Frown(((

Message 4 of 7 (481 Views)

@RainbowTricky12 wrote:

nope its not working Frown(((

Are you using Win10 and if yes are you using DX11 or DX12? If you're using DX12 switch to DX11 and turn Future Frame Rendering to on and try playing again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 7 (471 Views)

★★ Novice
@ragnarok013 how do i switch dx 12 to dx 11??
Message 6 of 7 (468 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you have any other programs running in the background that could be potentially using alot of your cpu and ram?

Message 7 of 7 (424 Views)