Re: Batllefield 1 (trial) only showing a couple servers like (30) at most and la

by Dominique9325

Original Post

Batllefield 1 (trial) only showing a couple servers like (30) at most and laggy

★ Novice

so basically i own BF 1 on ps4 and i recently bought an alienware 17 (gtx 1070) and i wanted to buy it on my pc but bcause im too excited i launched up the 10 hour trial but all i can see is a couple of servers on europe (30 at most) all of them either 100 percent full and tooooo laggy and the other are empty like 0 / 64 and when i quick match it throws me in an empty server  there is no operations but i think because im in trial mode my question is .. is this a trial version problem or will it happen when i buy the game (is there any difference) 

BTW i dont have any filters at all

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Re: Batllefield 1 (trial) only showing a couple servers like (30) at most and la

★★★★★ Novice

Nope, it's the same thing as full mode, though lack of servers doesn't hit me, try going to filters, set it to show servers with 10+ empty slots, that way it'll show all servers with some people in it, or if you feel like waiting to get a full server, enter a full server where 1 person left or enter the full server and wait for someone to leave, it should say In queue 1 or however many people have come before you. That's how I do it, and if you don't mind the ping, play on asian and american servers too. Also, don't use quickmatch.

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)