Re: Banning from matchmaking after game crash

by lDemexl

Original Post

Banning from matchmaking after game crash

★★★ Newbie

I just want to point out how week and pathetic the matchmaking ban system is, for someone like me who's game is crashing not by choice obviously why do i get banned? 

Also why im i banned from training because my game crashed.. cant even practice or warmup while i wait for the * ban to go off? get your head straight EA you can do better than this.

Message 1 of 6 (1,467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Talal666666The system can’t always read that you left because of a crash. If the crash is because of your PC especially. Apex is known for a lot of crash reports but yes it is a very exacting game and if u want to play with the higher resolution settings then it will take a lot of work for your PC. But as said the main problem is that the system can’t recognize every crash if it’s not because of the servers and by that it will seem like you left intentionally. This is a problem and it’s not good that the game crashes so much, but for me for example, I haven’t crashed during the whole season and I think that you should take a look at your CPU usage during game and maybe consider upgrading your RAM memory, processor or grafics card if you know that you currently are using very old models.

Message 2 of 6 (1,449 Views)

★ Guide
@lDemexl This is a bad solution you suggest, cause people with top configuration suffer from similar issues. I often watch some popular bloggers on youtube and twitch and many of them suffer from sudden freezing too, which began with season 4 as i noticed. So, don't you think pointing out to configurations is a bit unfair. I am glad that you are lucky with your PC configuration and don't get this annoying freezing effects, but please avoid rubbing complainers' nose into your conclusions.
Message 3 of 6 (1,435 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Revanchist_KOR How u read a text is on you. You clearly don’t get that all I’m saying is that the PC components can be a problem because a lot of my friends froze constantly unti they upgraded their ram or processor so you being tilted because im just explaining a reason to why problems might occur is your problem.
Message 4 of 6 (1,425 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Revanchist_KOR And at the other hand you don’t even come with any ideas or solutions yourself to the problems that occurring. All I see you as is a person looking around just to talk down on people who actually are trying to find solutions to the problems that are put here. So if u have nothing mature or helpful to say then just keep your bad opinions for yourself
Message 5 of 6 (1,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had couple of bad connection today, and the game say that i'm abandoning the game.

This is frustrating, i got banned for something that is out of my control.

I dont often have bad connection, i think EA should fix this banning system

And why EA banned thr training & fire range is also stupid.

Thank you EA, 👏👏

Message 6 of 6 (1,397 Views)