Banning cheaters no longer works. Immediate fix needed!

by JRMBelgiumTwitch

Original Post

Re: Banning cheaters no longer works. Immediate fix needed!

★★★ Novice

Cheaters are a serious issue that should get more attention, 

Message 11 of 26 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is a major bug and I really hope somebody will do something about it because if not, this can potentially completely kill this game. Theres no way you can let this happen

Message 12 of 26 (1,172 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JRMBelgiumTwitch I would really like to see it fixed too.
Message 13 of 26 (1,169 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Noticed this too. Cmon now.

Message 14 of 26 (1,132 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@JRMBelgiumTwitch i have the same problem, and it is really a nightmare that we cant ban cheaters. the cheater free and non toxic invairrement on Oure servers is the reason for the succes of AMG servers

Message 15 of 26 (1,087 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem and cant bann Hackers on the AMG servers

Message 16 of 26 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

There are still considerable numbers of players on BF1 who try and cheat, therefore ruining the game for everyone else. It is bad enough that there are still only 200 ban slots available on the ban list as it constantly gets full and has to be maintained. However, this latest problem, where players on the ban list are not being excluded, causes many problems for Admins. Please fix it as a matter of urgency. Thank you.

Message 17 of 26 (1,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Usually I don't use the EA Answers HQ because there rarely is any response from EA or DICE but this so important to me that I logged in after a long time again.

We - as a still active community - need the possibility to manage cheating players and enjoying a cheat-free environment for the community to stay alive.

I hope we get an explanation and a fix fort this. Otherwise, I see a bad future for this great game.

Message 18 of 26 (1,014 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Battlefield 1 breaking again after a major Battlefield V update? Say it ain't so!
DICE, give BFV a burial at sea and just spare us all the trouble and pretend it's not here any more. Please fix bans in BF1.
Message 19 of 26 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

JRM, you try and do the job that THEY can't/won't do by keeping the servers Hacker/Toxic free and don't get any action when you ask for help with a problem that THEY have caused.
It worked.... now it doesn't.... can't be that hard for them to figure out WHAT they messed up you would think.

the EA/Dice mantra

If you can't fix it (BFV).... break something else (BF1).... at least EA/Dice are consistant..... EA/Dice, big clap, sit back, clasp your hand's behind your head and collect that bonus for a job not done .

Message 20 of 26 (886 Views)