Re: Banned?

by syringejunkie

Original Post

Banned?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey, Recently i went to play apex again, after not playing since the australia/OCE servers died, i log into my account and go to play a game and it tells me im banned.

this happened to a friend of mine around the same time, we both used to stream this game and were decently good at it, but we came back to the game and are suddenly banned.

i've messaged the support team, no response back. just says "in progress"

I've spent money on this account, have enjoyed hundreds of hours of gameplay, never exploited anything and played as intended, i've encountered cheaters plenty of times.

never cheated myself. i don't understand how i could have been banned when at the time of being banned according to my email. apex wasn't even installed on my computer.

im not even sure if i had played it in that year.

it also said apprently my account was involved with fifa coins or something, i've never owned fifa or played it for that matter.

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

★ Novice

Also, Found this, Purchase in EUR, So my account has been logged into, then a free trial used on fifa, probably to do with the FIFA coin stuff, again i've never played fifa and live in Australia, so that in itself should be proof i've been hacked

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, from the description it sounds like your account may have been compromised and used by bad actors. 

This is, unfortunately, not super-rare, so there are processes in place to address such cases and get folks back up and running. 

You mention reaching out to support, they should be able to investigate and get things back up and running. Can I check how long things have been "in progress"? YOu may need to wait a bit, or it may be best to reach out again, for a live contact. 

Thanks for the post. 

Oh, and one of your images -which we removed now- contained personal info, please don't post such content here.

General Security info

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much for your help, thank you for protecting my personal information, if you could check thank you

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)