Re: Banned

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned

★ Novice

I have been banned from ea for about 6 months plus.

i happens out of the blue one day, and initially thought it was a bug with my console and thought it was just on one game (battlefield 1).

however after purchasing another ea title I have realised the ban is across all ea games.

No email from ea to explain.

No email or response to any case I have submitted 3 in total.

no email to contact and no one to talk to.

Ea does not look after their fans or the community, their lack of response shows this.

maybe someone from ea can help me resolve this...but I suspect nobody will

Message 1 of 2 (713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @sixfootsam86,

This may be due to the categories selected when creating the help ticket. Some categories are designed to route through to different teams who only investigate internally specific issues and offer no correspondence.

For your issue, could you please choose these help options when you create a new case:
- Select a game: Origin
- What platform are you playing on?: Pc/Mac
- Select topic: Manage my account
- Select issue: Can't log in
This will route you through to the recommended support option which should always offer chat (maybe phone). From there input, the information asked and an advisor should be in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (680 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @sixfootsam86,

This may be due to the categories selected when creating the help ticket. Some categories are designed to route through to different teams who only investigate internally specific issues and offer no correspondence.

For your issue, could you please choose these help options when you create a new case:
- Select a game: Origin
- What platform are you playing on?: Pc/Mac
- Select topic: Manage my account
- Select issue: Can't log in
This will route you through to the recommended support option which should always offer chat (maybe phone). From there input, the information asked and an advisor should be in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (681 Views)