Re: Banned

by R3VOLT97

Original Post

★ Apprentice

i had a sanction 2 y ago , followed by 3 short term suspensions and i think the last got me bad hehe as i hit the filter , the word was in **** so i got locked in the next day as the bots never sleep hehe . 

Message 11 of 26 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i havent played this game since day one of the game.....i returned to find out that i was banned and i dont hardly play or talk on there so can you please help me get back on there

Message 12 of 26 (473 Views)

Community Manager

@Dr_Sharoshi 

We're unable to review any bans on the forums, but you can reach out to our Terms of Service team with these steps.

They'll review that situation and reach out to you via email once they complete the investigation, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 13 of 26 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i have question i had suspension 2years ago and now i have permanent ban for 1 bad word is it normal?

Message 14 of 26 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Satinuqe Yes, this is normal for EA. They will lose all their players trying to keep the game clean lol.
Message 15 of 26 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@piyoleaf i have same problem
Message 16 of 26 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@therealjosem30 I am too banned for reacting to being bullied by two people they were playing together which obviously should be the case but I mean they literally did not care if I was having fun or not. I swore twice once at the first person to let them know they have crossed the line secondly all I said was f you both and I get a permanent ban I mean for life literally spent hundreds on apex, 2 heirlooms so many legendary skins etc they literally just ruined my entire gaming experience just doing that now I don’t even want to turn on the Xbox. Apex is such a good game with so many people playing it it’s only a matter of time before it goes under. The amount of toxic things I’ve heard just from the legends themselves would make you want to keep your kids of this game. Apex is a pg16 game when seriously we all know should really be pg18. I wanted to play this game again but after being ridiculed for no reason then made out to be the bad guy I seriously can’t even think why people are so stupid and this is why technology will be the end of humanity silly machines that have no concept over human emotion or anything it’s truly despicable.
Message 17 of 26 (350 Views)

★ Apprentice

it happened to me plenty of times , through voice chat of course where they don't look into . Thinking of getting my case to a court in the future . 

Message 18 of 26 (336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any chance to get unbann?

Message 19 of 26 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 20 of 26 (276 Views)