I got banned after not playing apex for months(?)

by airjairj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned

★★★ Novice

Same, load the game. Game finds match then before the match even started I was booted in the main screen and the message says that my client was banned. I just payed for an battle pass.

This feel like stealing money. This is really unfair.

Message 1 of 4 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned

Community Manager

Hi @foolfools

If you feel the ban was mistakenly placed on your account, it would be best to fill out the webform so Terms of service can look into that for you.

Please read through our thread for EA Bans and Suspensions to learn more about the webform, bans and suspensions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @foolfools

If you feel the ban was mistakenly placed on your account, it would be best to fill out the webform so Terms of service can look into that for you.

Please read through our thread for EA Bans and Suspensions to learn more about the webform, bans and suspensions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (339 Views)

★★ Novice

A heads up, EA help won't do anything.

Message 3 of 4 (301 Views)

I got banned after not playing apex for months(?)

★★★ Newbie

Long story short, i uninstalled apex when it came out on steam (at the beginning of season 7 i think), and when yesterday i decided to download apex again, i discovered that on the 24th of december they banned me. I didn't even have apex installed on my PC.

After reading online similar stories i contacted EA support but i fear this will take longer than expected. Nice job, to whoever messed up the ban conditions.

Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)