Banned without reason..

by nerfmeee

Original Post

Banned without reason..

★ Novice

Hello,

We noticed that your EA account broke EA’s gameplay rules.

Because your account was cheating, we’ve permanently blocked your access to Apex Legends’ online features.

When we talk about cheating, we mean things like using external tools, performing in-game exploits, or abusing glitches or bugs.

Wait, what?! I've never used anything like that. I have completely no idea how to do this anyway. I've been playing since the beginning and I am a paying customer, buying premium tickets, etc. 

Origin does not respond to my tickets. Can someone help please? 

Message 1 of 6 (790 Views)

Re: Banned without reason..

Community Manager
Hi @nerfmeee,

I'm afraid we aren't equipped to help with banned cases from the forums but If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (769 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Hi Lanna - thanks for answering. Unfortunately I opened a case which said will have an answer in 72 hours. 72 hours were over like 72 hours ago ... This is terrible customer support. Why did I waste my money to purchase items, only to get banned without any reason whatsoever? Can I get a refund?
Message 3 of 6 (761 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @nerfmeee,

I understand the frustration with this however the EA Help support team do not assist with refunds requests outside of EA's refund policy

Terms of Service aims to have a response timeframe of 72 hours but that's not always feasible. At the moment the team that handles ban appeals is currently working through a relatively large number of cases which may being affecting their response times. If you've sent in a webform to the Terms of Service team already, it will be reviewed, your case will be investigated and a response will be sent out to you asap following that.

Please keep an eye on your email for the teams response.

Thanks.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (755 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Lanna almost 1 month now, since I raised my case and no answer. This is terrible...
Message 5 of 6 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@nerfmeee  you need to call them, try the live chat under "hacked account"
I have been calling to my support but unfortunately only US support can unban accounts, I don't think I will get my account back soon, might try reaching them through facebook... https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

Message 6 of 6 (690 Views)