Re: Banned on every account

by 1717177717171717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned on every account

★★ Novice

My main got banned because my PC was hacked (Yes i contacted EA Support but they denied me the first time :/, but i send a second letter with more explaining hoping they can unban me.), but besides that i'm creating a new account and still getting banned, after that i created one more and still got banned after i resetted my whole pc and reinstalled windows? what can i do more just to play ? I dont hack i've never did in Apex, i just wanna play, i prever my main but if i have to start all over again i guess its fine as long as i can play, altho i spend alot of money on my main but ye. Hope someone can help me cause i didnt do anything wrong!

Message 1 of 6 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @1717177717171717

If you are concerned about your Accounts Security I would recommend reaching out to an advisor for further assistance. 

Investigations of bans are handled by a dedicated Terms of Service team, Once you reach out to dispute an action taken on your account it is possible it can take some time to hear back as this team does work on all disputes for Bans players have.  

Please keep in mind it can take up to 30 days to hear back from them, I would recommend keeping an eye on your email every day for any communication that is sent back from them. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (495 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @1717177717171717

If you are concerned about your Accounts Security I would recommend reaching out to an advisor for further assistance. 

Investigations of bans are handled by a dedicated Terms of Service team, Once you reach out to dispute an action taken on your account it is possible it can take some time to hear back as this team does work on all disputes for Bans players have.  

Please keep in mind it can take up to 30 days to hear back from them, I would recommend keeping an eye on your email every day for any communication that is sent back from them. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (496 Views)

★★ Novice

My account is safe (Thanks for the headsup!), I've got denied once with the appeal i made, but made a second one with better explaining hoping the awnser will change (still no reaction but i have patience). But that doesnt explain to me why when i create a new account its getting banned after 30 minutes. After 1 new account and got banned on almost every other game (i really dont know why) i resetted my pc en hoping that its fixed wich it is. Still dont know what it causted but its gone ( I bought the game Rust again and didnt get banned so that's how i know that i countered the virus/hacker i dont know what it is.) . But the problem now is when i create a new account im still getting banned?

Message 3 of 6 (490 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Can u help me with it?
Message 4 of 6 (443 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @1717177717171717 

We are not able to assist with account issues or BANS on Answers HQ. As a personal note, you may want to check what's running on your device when this happens to see if something running that shouldn't be. 

For assisting with disputing the BAN you will need to reach out to our TOS team, using the links above. Please note even with a TOS investigation into your BAN, does not mean they will provide information on why the banned happened, or what needs to be done to not be banned. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (411 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I resetted my whole PC so i wouldnt have the problem (wich i dont have anymore on other games.) But problem is they still banned me (ToS Team) wich is ok i guess, still sad bout the money i put in but its ok. But they banned my HWID or IP Adress wich why i cant play on new accounts and i dont know what to do Frown! im innocent and didnt hack in apex once, and i just want to play like always with friends or solo.
Message 6 of 6 (394 Views)