Banned on Apex because someone hacked my origin account and stole it

by daofchaos

Original Post

Banned on Apex because someone hacked my origin account and stole it

★★★ Newbie

I requested assistance and got the typical automatic email "We investigated and looks like we were right. You wont be unbanned" What am I supposed to do about this? Just not play because someone else stole my stuff? Should I just make a new account ? I honestly wanna keep all the games I own on the same account though. I would prefer not to have to make a new one just to play Apex. Should I DM one of the server admins personally about the situation? like what am I supposed to do. I'm hella frustrated over this and the lack of support by EA. I am glad to have my account back and all the games I have bought but like wtf man.

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: Banned on Apex because someone hacked my origin account and stole it

Community Manager

Hi @daofchaos

Account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be reversed. They are the only team who are able to make the call. 

If they've already reviewed your account and decided that the ban should be upheld then I'm afraid the account would remain banned. You're welcome to ask them to review the account again, though. You can set up another case with them and they'll re-review the account. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)