Banned on Apex after getting hacked

by Kriiizy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned on Apex after getting hacked

★★ Novice

About 2 weeks ago my account got banned after getting hacked. I have submitted a case and it's been close to 2 weeks and was wondering when I would be getting a response. 

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned on Apex after getting hacked

Community Manager
@Kriiizy No worries! That was more of a general heads up, just in case you reach out about a separate issue or for an update.

Otherwise, it's just making its way through the TOS queue currently so I'd just keep an eye on your email for an update from them.
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (364 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Kriiizy,

I'm afraid we don't have a specific ETA at the moment as the Terms of Service team is taking a bit longer than usual to investigate due to a high volume of cases.

In the meantime I would definitely just suggest not to resume the case you've already submitted, as that can pull it out of their queue and delay the process.

If you do need to reach back out for anything, just be sure to open a new, separate case instead. Thanks for the continued patience in the meantime.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (385 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Ok thank you, I haven't really touched anything on the case I've just been watching it and it was updated on the 24th to "in progress" and then it got updated again today and still says in progress.
Message 3 of 5 (371 Views)

Community Manager
@Kriiizy No worries! That was more of a general heads up, just in case you reach out about a separate issue or for an update.

Otherwise, it's just making its way through the TOS queue currently so I'd just keep an eye on your email for an update from them.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako I don't know if this thread is still open but I've been wondering what does it mean when my case gets updated? It's been getting updated multiple times a day and still says in progress what does it mean?
Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)