Banned no reason APEX

by Not_Romzky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned no reason APEX

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello! I got banned no reason in Apex Legends. I didn't used hacks, exploits or something hacking services on my account. I hate hacks, but i don't know why i got banned. Apex needs to have proof about this ban, because i saw on youtube no reasons bans is so default. I don't have any hacks on my PC. You can check my pc to hacks history or smthing.

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned no reason APEX

Hey @Not_Romzky!

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Not_Romzky!

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But, they dont giving me proofs, and saying the same thing.

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)