Re: Banned, mid-stream.

by Invertex

Original Post

Community Manager

@gD_Ahao 

It won't help or hurt your case. Of course, anything that breaks the forums rules or the ToS, in general, leaves your account open to further action though. So, if you decide to speak your mind, be conscious of that.

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 32 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@OneWayNot 

The 3 - 5 business days is an estimation also. It can take longer. The best thing to do is contact support after a week and have them check on it for you.

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 32 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I understand but the women I was on the phone with during the live support call said it's usually resolved in 3-5 business days. So was she just saying that to keep my mind settled, or should I expect a longer wait?

Message 23 of 32 (444 Views)

Community Manager

@OneWayNot 

I would say it can be anywhere from 3 to several days. Possibly longer. It just depends on how busy ToS is.

Aljo.png
Message 24 of 32 (441 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't do anything. If it's cheating to modify the cfg file, what about the professional players? What's more, my Logitech mouse. You can use mouse macro to play lol. it's cheating in apex? Now I have to wait so long to appeal. I don't think I'll deal with my case until the end of the season. Although I'm only in the diamond section, I'm speechless if I have to wait so long

Message 25 of 32 (438 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you know what the longest wait has been? I'm not quite busy but I'd like to know when I can at-least expect a update on my ticket. Will I be furthermore questioned when I do get a response from ToS, or should I expect just a final verdict?

Message 26 of 32 (437 Views)

Community Manager

@OneWayNot 

I'm very sorry, but I can't give you a specific date you're going to get a response. All I can tell you is to watch for an email and that it usually takes several business days. They will send you a final verdict. However, if you're still banned, you can submit one more dispute and have ToS investigate your account again.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 32 (406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can I get an update, is it being looked up into?

Message 28 of 32 (330 Views)

★★★★ Novice

AND to no AVAIL, nothing! No response, nothing.

Message 29 of 32 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@hatetqmforever  Just because one game allows it doesn't mean all games allow it. Apex/EA ToS forbids using macros for an advantage, because it can be significantly unfair to people who don't have the hardware for it. You wouldn't be using the macro if it wasn't giving you an advantage, so you can understand why it would be against the rules even if you don't like that it is, you know full well what you're doing.

You'll find that's actually in the ToS for the vast majority of competitive games and online games in general. Play the game as it was intended.

Message 30 of 32 (263 Views)