Re: Banned in Apex for no reason and now EA wont un-ban me

by nateyboy6

Original Post

★★★ Novice

let me explain this nicely.

I'm a 39 year old Father, Husband, Brother, Son, Uncle, defender and most importantly GAMER...

I enjoy games as much as the next one...

@Zeelmaekers 

Saying something like 

"Only thing you can do is accepting your account was banned by your own actions."

is truly BS...

I don't cheat, don't use strange software or anything and yet, my Apex account got banned...

Unlike my fellow gamer's (the innocent ones that is) I don't leave BS bans as is.

And, unlike you telling people "banned by your own actions" here's a free tip nuub.

Hacker dont just get your account details because of your negligence, but hack EA as well, having full access to clients personal details.
So how do you like DEM apples...

Next time, leave the direct attack as most people know, big corporate gaming companies have auto responses and don't get reviewed by real people...

Thinking about just taking EA/Origin to full social media and exploiting their poor quality security...
I take it, a lot of people readings will be doing the same....

#WeAreLegion

Message 11 of 17 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @vortrexcian!

Sorry, but I wasn't yet up to date back then on how to appeal the ban.

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

EA provides a lot of ways to make sure your account is secure.
If you want to make sure that your account is as secure as possible.

EA Help - Account Security 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 12 of 17 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

Appreciate the response.

I have implemented additional security, however, to late as my account is still banned and as yet, have not received a reply from Apex/Origin/EA

Even though its a free game, highly doubt that I would be playing it again as I'm not going to create another account.

Thank you very much for your most valuable time in regards...

Message 13 of 17 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@DARK07171 u right, i dont use cheat or something like that, but somehow i have been client banned. Someone can help me. i spent a long time to play this [Admin - Removed] game and now the result for all the time =(((

Message 14 of 17 (916 Views)

Community Manager

@KillmonggeRR wrote:

@DARK07171 u right, i dont use cheat or something like that, but somehow i have been client banned. Someone can help me. i spent a long time to play this [Admin - Removed] game and now the result for all the time =(((

Hey @KillmonggeRR

Account bans aren't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will need to decide if the ban can be reversed. 

For more info on how to reach them check out the EA Help website. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 17 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

my account was banned too after not playing for just 1 day. and poof im banned, i average only 1-2 kills highest kills. i just downloaded a 2nd little update for season 5 and when i opened it i have 1 apex pack waiting for me then i got 1 rare loba skin.

and for some reason they won't un-ban my account. there is no chance of unbanning any account even you reach out for their help services

Message 16 of 17 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i know this was posted awhile ago but i feel i should mention HWID ban AKA hardware ban is not the be all end all and never was.  To understand this you need to know a little more about HWID.  Its formed by taking a hash (an algorithm run on the numbers on your hardware) and that can be changed at any time.  plug your mouse into a different port on your computer? well guess what you have changed your HWID change keyboards or monitors or changed our your ram or HDD recently well guess what you changed your HWID.  Re install the game and your HWID is no longer recognized by EA.  That said the other guy is right Apex is a game of cheaters and kinda always will be unless an update essentially rebuilds it from the ground up.  Side note your post does not make a whole lot of sense its written as if english is not your fist language.  I say this because FAQ means frequently asked questions and it reads like a third graders summited essay then again the other guy was a cheater so cant really lay all the S**t with you now can i.

Message 17 of 17 (674 Views)