Re: Banned in Apex for no reason and now EA wont un-ban me

by Bimbkin420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned in Apex for no reason and now EA wont un-ban me

★★ Novice

Earlier this afternoon i was playing Apex as usual, and as usual, I went up against cheaters and this cheat is new, speedhack or superspeed and while battling them I died then suddenly got banned for no reason. I sent a ticket immediately. I wasnt cheating, i wasnt using cheat engine, or any interfering 3rd party software. But EA refused my ban appeal. As a hardworking gamer trying to improve in the game, sacrificing myself to cheaters then getting banned because of accused of cheating is very very unfair. Can anyone help me out? Ive seen people suffer the same problem as I do.

Message 1 of 17 (5,623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey there!

Unfortunately this means the end of the road for your banned account.

Each ban gets just one appeal chance.

The ToS team has given you ban a review but found evidence of your account breached the EA User Agreement.

No one on the forums can do anything about this situation.

The forums cannot used to debate about account bans.

Only thing you can do is accepting your account was banned by your own actions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (5,610 Views)

All Replies

Hey there!

Unfortunately this means the end of the road for your banned account.

Each ban gets just one appeal chance.

The ToS team has given you ban a review but found evidence of your account breached the EA User Agreement.

No one on the forums can do anything about this situation.

The forums cannot used to debate about account bans.

Only thing you can do is accepting your account was banned by your own actions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 17 (5,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

FAQ: Banned people(hackers/cheaters)

How can it be, that I am banned?

1: you basically got hacked and account misused? (“Why would a person steal your account, if it’s free? Someone you know did it? Or you did cheat and try to hide it?”)

2: your new account got banned after 1hour to 30min? (Someone have cheated on your Hardware; you must ask God, if it’s yourself who cheated like a….. ).

3: Hardware ban is good, then we have a chance to remove the cancer, that never had learned the word fair play, and never had learned to play a game without hacking. If you want me to describe people like that, it wouldn’t be allowed on this forum.

4: Do you feel my accusations is unfair? (people who modify with smoke or level detail or basic hack/cheat, get also banned in Battlefield too by DiCE).

5: Do you want to complain? After spending ingame money on skins and 60-160USD on cheat to win like a… Go on file a complaint and they can see what ID you game run on and what ID the hack was used on and when and what. I know how it works, but I won’t tell you how they do it. Since you got banned for a reason. They should start Hardware ban people in all games, until they learn not to cheat or hack. It only shows, what type of person you are in real life when you cheat.

Go on: and now I’m just try to follow this steps 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

6: Good luck with the future, you know the answer by yourself.

Why would anyone cheat?

They cheat because, they don't have the skill for aiming and game sense. And they're losers in real life, and they want to win in-game, because they never win anything in real life.

Me? I don' t have to cheat, I am over the average player so I win in random groups with new player and with real life mate. Why do I post this? Because I hate cheaters, and Hardware ban is the only way to make them understand. Go and buy new pc.

Message 3 of 17 (5,533 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok, fine, im tired of lying now anyways. The reason I cheated was because "the only way to win against cheaters is to cheat them aswell". and yes, now that Im satisfied for slaughtering teams of cheaters, I figured its time to spill it out. Do not accuse me of being a "no skill" coz u dont want me to challenge you to a 1v1, but unless ur a cheater, I cant win against you. Not even the greatest players win against cheaters. Right now, Apex is swarming with aimbots and speed hacks and there is no way to compete with them FAIRLY, YOU WANNA SEE FAIR, THEN CHEAT AGAINST THE CHEATERS, THE ONLY DECIDING FACTOR WHO WINS IS WHO IS THE SMARTEST TO OUTWIT ANOTHER CHEATER. And yes, thats exactly what I did with my second account, got 17 kills and half of those were speed hackers and aimbotters. Dont believe me? Review the replay if its saved in EA servers. Dont get mad at me for playing fairly, if everyone is cheating and you also cheated, where is unfair in that??? Thats exactly what Apex Legends is now, A GAME OF CHEATERS, might as well call the game Apex Cheaters.
Message 4 of 17 (5,478 Views)

★★ Novice
oh, and btw. I wasnt hardware banned, just an account ban. Plus, ive got some toolkit to change my hardware ID just for the game so hardware bans have no effect on me. I can even tell you where I get these.
Message 5 of 17 (5,469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

MY account got hacked and cheated on

They wont un-ban it

* i wasn't even at home i was at work and that work computer couldn't even Download Apex but yet nope they wont un-ban my account cause they don't care all they care is another "cheater" gone even though it was not me.

My friends even thought it was weird i was on at that time hence why they even brought it up to me and thats how i found i has banned.

But they don't care

wont even tell me why they wont un-ban my account like can't they see logs and ip address

Message 6 of 17 (5,348 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's a satisfaction to see cheaters crying on the forum...

At least u guys are doing one thing right...

Message 7 of 17 (5,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its not though.  IT pretty damn serious for there business

Games gonna die if you don't take care of your customers

i just don't get there process.  I would really love to know how they check this stuff cause its not nearly good enough what ever it is there doing

Message 8 of 17 (5,250 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

See? Apex got rid of all the cheaters. No one believes me.

Message 9 of 17 (5,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SEND TOOLKIT?

Message 10 of 17 (4,701 Views)