Banned from market?

by msnow19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from market?

★★ Novice

Last night I had 124k, woke up and had 200 coins exact.... and it’s saying I’m banned feom bidding or buy now or anything to do with the market?? Someone help

Message 1 of 9 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from market?

Community Manager

@msnow19 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (699 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@msnow19 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (700 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I contacted ea this morning, and it didn’t help, they said that the people that work with banned and suspensions are gonna investigate my account
But I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, I wasn’t even home and I came back with a ban saying suspicious activity
Message 3 of 9 (696 Views)

Community Manager

@msnow19 

You'll need to use the link that @EA_Barry provided to get assistance with banned accounts. 

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay thank u man

Message 5 of 9 (626 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I also cannot load that page every time I try, I can load anything else except that
Message 6 of 9 (625 Views)

Community Manager

@msnow19 

Try using a Chrome browser in incognito mode. If you're on a mobile device, try displaying the site in desktop mode.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 9 (619 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Okay that worked, thanks man
Message 8 of 9 (612 Views)

Community Manager

@msnow19 

Great! If you need help with anything else, please let us know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 9 (581 Views)