Banned from forums due to "Terms Of Service Violation"....what?

by skippyben

Original Post

Banned from forums due to "Terms Of Service Violation"....what?

★ Novice

So i haven't played for 2 weeks or so, and decided to log on to the SWTOR website and check out the forums, and was greeted with this message: Your forum access is currently restricted due to an in-game Terms of Service violation. Access will be reinstated once your game access has been restored. If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please contact [edit: email address removed]. 

So how the heck do i break your term of services without even playing? I was recently banned because I logged into my account from somewhere that wasn't my state, so It banned me. (Yea its dumb I know). It took me 10 emails and 2 phone calls to fix it. I didn't bring my computer out of my house to avoid this problem, and have left it at my apartment to make sure I don't get banned again. I am really hoping that you can fix this without any of the BS phone calls or emails. Please....fix it. This is beginning to be very annoying. 

Message 1 of 3 (555 Views)

Re: Banned from forums due to "Terms Of Service Violation"....what?

EA SWTOR Team
These are different forums here, so there is nothing I or someone else here can do to give you access back on the swtor forums.

You either contact the email given in the message or this one:
communitysupport@swtor.com

They can let you know why you were banned and also be able to give you access back.

~Kat
Message 2 of 3 (509 Views)

Re: Banned from forums due to "Terms Of Service Violation"....what?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@skippyben; @EA_Kat

From what I gathered if the account get banned, the Forum access gets restricted as well,

but need to reactivate separately. 

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 3 of 3 (506 Views)