Banned for no reason

by Annaky28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After 10/12 days i didn`t play Apex when i log in come`s out that i`m banned .

how can i find why ?

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager

@Annaky28 We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Annaky28 We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, please don't post personal info here, we've removed that now. 

If your account has been suspended, please reach out to support, check this page for more info: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)