Banned for no reason????!!

by TwitchTvMajchelo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason????!!

★★★ Newbie

Banned without an reason?

Today I was going to play som Battlefield 5 for the first time since October ( I know it was then because I went of right before War in the Pacific came) But when I loaded up my game I came to the horrible message saying i was banned. 

The wierd thing about it is that on EA help page they say that they send out Email about the ban and even put up a Case on our accounts. But I havent gotten anything. so now i finally have some time off and can't play any EA game until this thing is solved. I never cheat nor do i talk ugly in chat. so what the reason isI dont know

two questions about this:

1 How could I possibly be banned when it's almost a year since I played the game?

2 Why didnt they send out any notifications to my Email saying I was banned + the reason behind it? (And didnt start a Case)

Thanks for your time people and Sorry if i misspelled anything

Message 1 of 3 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason????!!

Hero
@TwitchTvMajchelo Sorry but as this is predominantly a player forum nobody here can really help you resolve this. You'd need to discuss it with EA. This guide might help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (416 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@TwitchTvMajchelo Sorry but as this is predominantly a player forum nobody here can really help you resolve this. You'd need to discuss it with EA. This guide might help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would suggest for you to get in contact with them to solve your problem, if you believe you haven’t done nothing wrong they can help you

Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)