Banned for no reason

by ianchocolate

Original Post

Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

My account got banned but i have never ever used any kind of hack or exploit. I didnt played for like a week and today when i tried to find a match i get kicked and get a message "The client's game account has been banned: banned" The only thing i can think of that may be suspicious to an anticheat, is that when im having lag problems, i switch my internet connection because i have two internets, but i have never used it as an exploit and i don't even know if i can. I would like to know why i have been banned because honestly, i'm clueless and for what i have read in the terms and conditions of EA, i have never done anything wrong.

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

★★ Novice

Same boat here, and I can confirm. They don't care.

It has been almost over 72 hours and they don't seem to care about my case. Telling them the details about my false ban and they just tell me to go back to EA Help services, then proceeding to turn me down, accusing me of cheating and going against other TOS in their email response.

They are going to continuously tell you to contact EA Help services which will then send you like 1 or 2 emails saying you did something you most likely didn't do in our case, violating the TOS with players such as harassing, cheating in game, exploits, or any other kind of activity that would hinder someone else's gaming experience, etc. If you post it here, give it a few minutes or hours, a community manager will tell you to contact the Help service anyways. The cycle repeats and posting here will just lead back to that same reply.

Although I am not, they don't seem to care for my case and seemingly adamant about my ban. I can say, probably not much luck for you too, there are a lot of false bans and unless you're a twitch streamer with some kind of community, I don't think they'll look your way.

I've resorted to making a account from scratch. Losing all the skins I received, all the things I got from the loot boxes I spent hundreds on, and sticking to free to play characters only. You might get lucky too, so try contacting EA Help anyways. Maybe I'm just * poor unlucky, not only did I not cheat or harass anyone on that matter, I was banned and lost all the progress I made with friends. Worse case scenario, you and I are perma-banned and now part of a bigger boat.

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)