Re: Banned for no reason

by EK_Aikon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason

★★★★★ Novice

I haven't played Apex in almost 2 months, I wanted to start playing again for the new season just to find out I am banned for cheating. I have tried to contact EA to tell them that they are * wrong through the EA cases/email but as most people who try to contact EA know how terrible their customer support is and I haven't gotten a response in 5 days and most likely won't for a while so I've been trying to find a phone number, or live chat so that I can talk to someone with no luck, can anyone send the link to the live chat or a customer support number that will actually let me talk to someone.

Message 1 of 45 (24,965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@EK_Aikon 

If you have already gone through the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response. 

The team involved in ban appeals is very busy presently and replies are taking longer than usual.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 45 (24,904 Views)

All Replies

Regarding my banned account

★ Novice

Hello this is my first time posting a question here and I wanted to ask something. I played Apex Legends for the past 5 months and I enjoyed it but I keep getting disconnected mid-game for some reason so I tried to find a solution to this and I tried using a VPN while playing and it worked. I did not get disconnected a single time. and 12 days ago I found out that my account was banned for using a third-party software. The only software I used was the VPN. I opened up a case on EA help and they said I need to wait 72 hours for an EA Advisor to email me and they haven't emailed me for 8 days since I opened the case. I really want to get my account back because I wanna play Apex Legends on my steam. I linked the banned account to my Main steam account by accident and now I can't even play unless I make a new steam account and I don't want that. I also don't have any control on my router which is why I tried to find another solution for my disconnection problem. and my question is:

Is it possible for me to get banned for using VPN? if not then i don't know why i got banned. The only third-party software i used was VPN. I do not use any cheats.

Message 2 of 45 (24,908 Views)

Community Manager

@EK_Aikon 

If you have already gone through the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response. 

The team involved in ban appeals is very busy presently and replies are taking longer than usual.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 45 (24,905 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same, load the game. Game finds match then before the match even started I was booted in the main screen and the message says that my client was banned. I was confused...

Message 4 of 45 (24,896 Views)

APEX LEGEND

★★★ Newbie

hi my apex get banned i dont know why i just come to day i see im banned in the game pls help i think some one get hacked my account and get banned i dont know  im not playing for month pls help

Message 5 of 45 (24,889 Views)

unban apex legend

★★★ Newbie

pls help my account get banned im not playing for month but to day im coming for playing in steam and i see im get banned i dont know i think someone get hacked my account pls help

Message 6 of 45 (24,887 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem i was booted into main manu and banned for no aperent reason ....

Message 7 of 45 (24,864 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm dealing with the same issue except I haven't played apex in a year. It says I was banned for cheating even though I didn't have the game downloaded. I'm not sure what to do anymore, I just want to play again especially since I'm fairly positive I got hacked. Like I know if I'm able to look through play history or anything like that especially since I did not have the game downloaded on my pc.

Message 8 of 45 (24,732 Views)

★ Novice

They have banned me for no Reason and still no one Responded me yet

While reviewing your account, we identified the following violation:

Apex Legends

Inappropriate Content (Excessive or Extreme):''www.brazzers.com''

but i haven't use that word on game and i have sent 3 mails and 3 cases but no one responded me yet 
APEX Legends Gamer ID : SL_KillerB

Case no 1 : 68024311

Case no 2 : 67029279

Please look into Problem.

I have never used hacks,

Thanks

Message 9 of 45 (24,642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I went through the webform process and it has been 12 days with no response, I was on a live chat with EA, when I asked about my case they said it was under review and that I would get a response in two days, it has been five since then and still no response, can I please just directly talk to someone instead of doing a webform that doesn't get me a single response in 12 days. I got banned for no reason when I hadn't played the game in almost 2 months. I go through the process EA tells me to and I am still here with my account wrongly banned with no response.

Message 10 of 45 (24,441 Views)