Banned for no reason

by zuccmeister

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Banned for no reason and EA will not contact me back. I got banned a few days ago saying I was cheating, yet I have never used a cheating software. I made a case for being incorrectly suspended, then they locked me out of my whole account. Still sending emails to them but they send me the same link to create a new case which obviously is not working. Does anyone know the phone number I can call to get through to them??

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @zuccmeister

From what you described it sounds like someone other than yourself might have been able to access your EA Account. When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look and help you recover access to it. 

Unfortunately I don't have a phone number that I can provide for the EA Help team. The EA Help website is set up so that you'll get different contact options depending on your issue. When you have a chance try setting up a new case -- this time select Manage My Account as your topic, then select Hacked Account as your issue. That should let you speak with them over the phone or via live chat. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @zuccmeister

From what you described it sounds like someone other than yourself might have been able to access your EA Account. When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look and help you recover access to it. 

Unfortunately I don't have a phone number that I can provide for the EA Help team. The EA Help website is set up so that you'll get different contact options depending on your issue. When you have a chance try setting up a new case -- this time select Manage My Account as your topic, then select Hacked Account as your issue. That should let you speak with them over the phone or via live chat. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)