BANNED RANDOMELY

by egges4

Original Post

Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

i didnt play since may or april and after 3 months i get back to game and what i see when im trying to play game? "Banned"
Great i didnt cheat never in apex etc so  wth
also i got some suspicious try of login on my origin account so origin instantly changed my password so nothing should be done 
also i noticed on many forums that many players got the same issue/bug but also there was written its fixed , but for me its not
and still i wonder why i didnt get , when i want to play some apex

Message 2 of 6 (277 Views)

be banned

★★★ Newbie

His number has been playing, did not use any plug-in was inexplicable blocked

Message 1 of 6 (271 Views)

Ban

★★★ Newbie

hello, why my account been baned? i never use cheats.

Message 3 of 6 (260 Views)

Banned even tho Im not banned?

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I decided i wanted to play Apex again after some friends asked me to, only to not be able to join a game. I can get into the main lobby just fine, and I can even join my friends, but when trying to load into a game i get kicked out of the game to the opening screen where it's written quote: "The clients game account has been banned: Banned". First time I got the message i was suprised seeing i was banned and restarted and tried again. Same result. I checked to see if I had gotten banned in my ban history just to find nothing. I gave up, but I tried logging in the day after with the same result.

I uninstalled and tried again, still getting the same message while trying to join a game. After trying a couple more times with restarting the game etc, i uninstalled the steam version and tried launching from the Origin launcher after reinstalling, and I got the same message. I dont really know what else to do from this point, so I was hoping for some pointers! 

I can also play the shooting ground btw lol

Looking forward to any advice i can get Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (271 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager

@KilerMansters 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (231 Views)

BANNED RANDOMELY

★★★ Newbie

They banned my account although I was not playing at the time. What an absolute joke of a company EA is. I was cheating in a game that I was not playing and when I was playing I was around 1 KD. What a pathetic company, thank god I did not invest any money in this company and its games.

Message 6 of 6 (234 Views)