Banned for no reason on FUT transfer market

by erju

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason on FUT transfer market

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Yesterday for no reason at all I got banned from FUT transfer's. I got an email I assume from a bot saying that I was selling coins or what not. I have never done such a thing and have played FUT since 2012.

I emailed EA as per the email and I got another generic response saying that 'they checked and I was banned appropriately'.

The thing is clearly they did not check as they wouldn't have sent such a response, there is nothing in my account to show I sell coins, I have bout 200k in coins and a squad of 11 and about 5-6 players on market which were for sale at market price.

How is this even possible?

Is there a way to escalate this other than that EA help option, as per other players have reported with the same issue, EA respond sometimes after weeks or months and they always get the same generic response. Is there a human I can actually speak to? This is massively unfair. How can a company charge you for a game charge you for fifa points then take such mis-care when it comes to matters such as this?

Message 1 of 5 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Banned for no reason on FUT transfer market

Community Manager
Hi @erju,

The Terms of Service team have final say on matters such as these. If they've declined to overturn the action taken on your account there's nothing further that can be done.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @erju,

The Terms of Service team have final say on matters such as these. If they've declined to overturn the action taken on your account there's nothing further that can be done.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

HI @EA_Cade 

Thank-you for your response, however there clearly isn't anyone checking my responses, as I haven't cheated.

The email responses I am getting are clearly automated.  There must be a human of which I can email who can just look at my account?

Surely its grossly unfair to have a 10 year account transfer banned when no foul play was carried out? 

Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade @EA_Darko 

Please, there must be a human I can email who can just look at my account. How is this even right to be stonewalled and ignored by a company?

I didn't break any rules and its absolutely not fair to respond 'please email ToS' when you all know full well that a bot responds.

Why do I know this? Because if a human checked my account they will see no dodgy behaviour. 

EA now just set my cases to fixed or duplicate, what a joke.

Is this not an official EA forum?

Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @erju,

You have been provided all relevant information on how to have this addressed, this topic is now closed.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream