Banned for no reason on Apex?

by ReezyPirelli

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason on Apex?

★★★ Newbie

I was banned for no reason on Apex this morning but when I log on here to dispute it says I have no ban history or cases? I was playing with some bad friends last night and completely destroyed a lobby and now I wake up to a ban.. I really don’t understand.. I was a top 1000 player on console before I quit and went to warzone partly due to the reason that I purchased a PC and they don’t have cross progression for apex yet. Well I came back this last month, changed all my settings to Genburtens ALC settings and have been in the firing range every single day and night for over an hour a day practicing before even getting on to play games. I just spent $600 this month on packs, I will literally live stream me playing, show my processes and everything. I don’t understand what I’m getting hit for and it really upsets me because I e put so much damn time into the game since I came back and right when I’m finally starting to get my rhythm you guys accuse me of cheating…I put way too much time and money into this game recently to be treated like this.

like I said my old account has almost 20,000 kills spread between all my legends before I quit I’m an OG in this game..

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason on Apex?

Community Manager

Hey @ReezyPirelli,

The ban history section of the website shows specific account actions, though as it mentions not all bans or suspensions will appear there, sorry for the confusion.

If you haven't already done so, please feel free to create a new appeal so our Terms of Service team can review this action for you.

That is not something we're able to look into on the forums, but the ToS team will contact you via email as soon as their investigation is complete, thanks! 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ReezyPirelli,

The ban history section of the website shows specific account actions, though as it mentions not all bans or suspensions will appear there, sorry for the confusion.

If you haven't already done so, please feel free to create a new appeal so our Terms of Service team can review this action for you.

That is not something we're able to look into on the forums, but the ToS team will contact you via email as soon as their investigation is complete, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks. How long does it usually take for them to respond? I would like to be playing right now..

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

Community Manager

@ReezyPirelli 
That will primarily depend on how many other cases are in their queue ahead of yours, so we don't have a specific estimate to provide, sorry.

The form mentions up to a 30-day wait time, but it should be substantially faster currently.

I'd just keep an eye on your email as they'll reach out that way as soon as possible.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)