Ban by mistake during in game

by lowkeyk1ndofguy

Original Post

Banned for cheating without playing for years

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just received an email saying I have broken rules for cheating in apex.

The thing is I haven't played for 3 years. What's the cause? I'm planning on going back on gaming after

the gpu prices go down.
Question is, is this a false report? or was my account hacked? I changed my password for this account after getting the email

but I don't want my match making getting affected because of this record. If gpu prices go down anyways :T

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)

Re: Banned for cheating without playing for years

★★★★★ Guide

@rai231 wrote:

Hello, I just received an email saying I have broken rules for cheating in apex.

The thing is I haven't played for 3 years. What's the cause? I'm planning on going back on gaming after

the gpu prices go down.
Question is, is this a false report? or was my account hacked? I changed my password for this account after getting the email

but I don't want my match making getting affected because of this record. If gpu prices go down anyways :T

this game is 2 years old ... 

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)

Re: Banned for cheating without playing for years

Community Manager

@rai231 

Check the following link for info on securing your account: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)

Ban by mistake during in game

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the middle of gaming with my friends in Olympus. Dating 23th June 2021 10:59 PM. I got kicked out during a fight with a team in energy depot and suddenly the first thing that I saw is and I quote "The client's game has been banned: Banned". I can't think of what in the * hell of a reason I got banned for. I didn't play Apex Legend for almost week after finishing my battle pass and I got greeted by this kind of thing after a played it for just a bit. My brain really really really cannot * process for whatever kind of reason I got banned 

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)