Banned for cheating but didn't cheat. No more appeals either.

by 6251774

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for cheating but didn't cheat. No more appeals either.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am a fair player, and I never cheated in APEX or DDOS others. But my account was banned for no reason, and I contacted the EA Help, they just say they found that I cheated but never give me any proof to prove. Also after you resume more than three times ,from then on you will get a robot response forever,. Because they won't investigate your account. I want to say that you let us give you some evidence to prove I'm not cheater, but you never say why I got banned. Because of that , the things I only can do just paste my average damage, but your TOS team think it is not ok. I hope that you can refund me or remove my sanction thanks EA.

(CM: Edited to update thread title to match language and content of opening post per the rules)

Message 1 of 7 (25,511 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 封禁

Community Manager

Hi @6251774,

I appreciate you reaching out to us, but I'm afraid we can't assist with account bans here on Answers HQ, nor can the EA Help Support team. Terms of Service team review any appeals sent in, they look at the account and see if the rules were broken or if the ban can be lifted. If they determined that the ban should remain in place, I'm afraid that means the account will stay banned.

If you have new or additional information that was not originally included in your appeals, and you feel would help with the ban review, you're welcome to create a new appeal. Ultimately, there are only so many times the same information can be reviewed while hoping for a different outcome, however so there is a limit on the amount of appeals that can be sent in for the same ban review, please keep that in mind. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (25,491 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @6251774,

I appreciate you reaching out to us, but I'm afraid we can't assist with account bans here on Answers HQ, nor can the EA Help Support team. Terms of Service team review any appeals sent in, they look at the account and see if the rules were broken or if the ban can be lifted. If they determined that the ban should remain in place, I'm afraid that means the account will stay banned.

If you have new or additional information that was not originally included in your appeals, and you feel would help with the ban review, you're welcome to create a new appeal. Ultimately, there are only so many times the same information can be reviewed while hoping for a different outcome, however so there is a limit on the amount of appeals that can be sent in for the same ban review, please keep that in mind. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (25,492 Views)

Re: Banned for cheating but didn't cheat. No more appeals either.

★★★ Newbie

Same. It happened to me twice as well. exactly the same situation as yours. The first time my account got banned i filed a dispute because im a controller user with low kill rate. I was so confident EA took a wrong actioned on me. Then i filed complaint multiple time with a response saying they will forever banned and dont wish me to send follow up email because it dont change anything. Last week, my new account was banned. I am so sad and hopeless because there's no way i am cheating. I do come up with a few question, i got banned last week once after i downgrade my windows11 to windows10. Could be the software (online technichian can use to help me downgrade on site) in my computer detected by EA and consider as cheat software but they are not. Could be a reason that i like to play at different server? (i like swtich from NA server to Taiwan server because my native langugae is mandarin) I dont know EA banned people for using different server. I honestly feel so desparate right now because i have made so many friends in Apex if i open a different account i will lose contact with them forever. 

Message 3 of 7 (24,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but what file we can upload to prove we are not hacking because we are really not hacking?Can i upload my killrate file because im a really bad player with 0.9 kill rate average 300 damage.

Message 4 of 7 (24,915 Views)

@osmallxu1

The EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 7 (24,908 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

All we can do is continue to complain on here as it’s our only option. I’m not gonna give up on trying to get my account back either. You say they took the correct action but they didn’t. Falsely accusing and stealing thousands of dollars from players like us is unacceptable. I’m gonna continue to fight to get my account back because I wasn’t cheating. And anyone in their right mind would look at my account. Look at my kd. Review my gameplay and clearly see I’m not cheating. Instead you let streamers who are blatantly cheating on social media get by with it. It’s sad that we have to do this just to play a game that you should be trying to get us to play instead you’re pushing away loyal and fair players. And keeping the dirty toxic ones that bring in more views that ruin the game for us. Hopefully one someday at EA will actually be willing to help us instead of saying there’s nothing you can do. Because there is. You could give us innocent people our accounts back. 

Message 6 of 7 (24,499 Views)

★ Guide
@JbShoots same thing here,account ban and fifa ban
Message 7 of 7 (23,737 Views)