Banned for chargeback

by ELHEFENATOR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for chargeback

★★★ Newbie

I had madden for over 2-3 months and been playing fine then got banned for a chargeback. I believe what could’ve happened is when someone stole my card and spent money and I requested to cancel the card and a chargeback it was accidentally charged back for madden purchases. I’ve also attempted to appeal the ban 3 times nothing has happened. I want my account back not only to play madden but there’s a lot of money into the game so please help 

Message 1 of 4 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for chargeback

Community Manager

Hi @ELHEFENATOR

I'm sorry, we can't look into these cases from the Answers HQ forum. The only team able to do so would be our Terms of Service team, so you would need to reach back out to have them take another look over the situation if you believe there's been a misunderstanding. You can do that with the steps below: 

By submitting an additional appeal and another member of the ToS team will take a look for you. Use the tips outlined here to add more context to your case:

For more on Chargebacks and EA's policy, this in the EA Help article will help: How to get a refund for EA games. See the heading towards the bottom of the article: 'Contact us for help before you submit a chargeback on your account'.

All the best,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (125 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ELHEFENATOR

I'm sorry, we can't look into these cases from the Answers HQ forum. The only team able to do so would be our Terms of Service team, so you would need to reach back out to have them take another look over the situation if you believe there's been a misunderstanding. You can do that with the steps below: 

By submitting an additional appeal and another member of the ToS team will take a look for you. Use the tips outlined here to add more context to your case:

For more on Chargebacks and EA's policy, this in the EA Help article will help: How to get a refund for EA games. See the heading towards the bottom of the article: 'Contact us for help before you submit a chargeback on your account'.

All the best,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I’ve tried 4 times but they keep saying they have taken the correct action is there anything I can show of proof of an account or something 

Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)

Community Manager

@ELHEFENATOR 

If you have appealed multiple times already, further appeal are unlikely to be successful.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help