Re: Banned for being insulted APEX LEDENGS

by C4-FTL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for being insulted APEX LEDENGS

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
  • I can't understand being banned for defending myself from a toxic player that said that i am his * through his mic. I don't use mic so i wrote back that am not his * * and thats why i got banned for 72 hrs. It's a pity and i am really dissappointed with the way ea ban team deal with such cases. I have a screen shot of the chat. To cut the long stroy short. Am sick and tired of being stepped on because i want to Play Apex. EA can close my account And keep their games. I don't have to use their services.. 

Thanks oonceagain EA team, it was Nice playing on your platform.

Message 1 of 5 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @C4-FTL.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (525 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @C4-FTL.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (526 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you for your help and reply. I intend Closing my EA account and moving on with my life. It's pretty sad to always get stepped on and get rewarded with a banned after that. Thanks once more for your reply.
Best regards,
Kaine
Message 3 of 5 (503 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @C4-FTL I understand that you may feel hard done by but it is never acceptable, under any circumstances to be rude or abusive toward another user in our games.

If you are in-game and another user is being abusive then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Retaliating by being abusive back simply is not allowed.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (501 Views)

★ Novice
I am not your b!t(h is not an insult. But informing the other player not to call me his b!t(h. I don't have any hard feelings against the player because i come across such people online. Am just dissappointed how EA handed their ban without making any effort to get to the root of the problem. Thanks for your effort like i wrote earlier i will send a screenshot of the conversation between me and i don't know who the player was.
EA_Darko A
Message 5 of 5 (474 Views)