Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Banned by mistake & Nothing in MY CASES

by wo0dsy

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Banned by mistake & Nothing in MY CASES

★★★ Novice

First, EA sent me an email which said that I used an official client and banned my access to the market on website and cell phone. This is SLANDER. I sent EA 4 emails to prove that all my activities were legal with STRONG EVIDENCE(screenshot and record). But after I sent emails, I cannot find anything in MY CASES section. There is just "You currently do not have any cases with us". But I have sent 4 emails! The first one was sent 3 days ago! 

I need reply, reopen and APOLOGIZE.

Message 1 of 6 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @woshieayeye,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this issue addressed. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.

When you Email the Terms of Service team, this will not create a case in your My Cases section of the help site as they operate independently of Help.EA.com.

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (118 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Can anyone do something?

Message 2 of 6 (146 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

There is no one who can give any help. EA is really the best game company.

Message 3 of 6 (128 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have sent my 5th email. THERE IS STILL NOTHING IN MY CASES. EA you are so good.

Message 4 of 6 (119 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @woshieayeye,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this issue addressed. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.

When you Email the Terms of Service team, this will not create a case in your My Cases section of the help site as they operate independently of Help.EA.com.

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (119 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

They just banned me for no reason too, I can see it in "my cases" though. Incredibly infuriating. 

Message 6 of 6 (103 Views)
Twitter Stream