Re: Banned and i cant get EA support to reply to me?

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

Banned and i cant get EA support to reply to me?

★★ Novice

I have been wrongfully banned for cheating (thats what was stated in the original email EA sent me) I have never cheated or never thought of cheating in my life. I have played apex since day 1 and ive never even broken any rules, no prior bans no nothing. its also physically impossible for me to cheat because i play on a gaming centre/internet cafe where external downloads are disabled by the IT person. I have contacted EA, telling them im willing to show proof of everything, of what i said above and of my gameplay/pc etc if needed. On the case i created, it says they updated my case today, but i can not see what they replied to me (screenshot attached). Is anyone else having this problem? Someone help please

Message 1 of 6 (207 Views)

@DumbfookStivo

Did you press the resume button? 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 6 (193 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes i did, i still can not see anything from them. I cant even see my own messages/what i wrote to them. Theres nothing in the email i provided too. Idk what to do im stuck.

Message 3 of 6 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DumbfookStivo I've asked for advice, it might be Monday before we get a reply.

But the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you directly with any account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in the below article. It might be worth starting another case in the meantine. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 6 (161 Views)

★★ Novice

@OldTreeCreeper 

Thank you for your reply again. I dont expect anyone from AHQ to solve my case, i was just wondering if it happened to anyone else since it seems like a bug (i dont mean the ban). Ill wait till Monday and then open another case. Im so lost idk whats going on. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 6 (152 Views)

@DumbfookStivo best of luck Thumbs up

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 6 (143 Views)