Re: Banned after returning to game after 2 years

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned after returning to game after 2 years

★ Novice

Hi all,

When i found out the game was getting a ''revival'' 2 weeks ago in terms of players returning to BF1 i was excited to hop back into the game.

I didnt get the chance to play allot these weeks but my short time was great, had loads of fun.

Today marks the first day of my vacation after a long period of overworking thanks to the covid crisis, and i couldnt wait to relax with the game for a few days,

When i started up origin, i noticed i couldnt log in, I never had this problem before so i guessed the servers where down, i looked them up and they were fine.

After searching around a bit i noticed i got an email today that my account was suspended for 72 hours because of Xenophobia with violence??

I never really chat in game, nor do i ever trash talk or stuff like that, so you can say i was suprised to have gotten this ban.

I never got banned before in any game all of my life and i wasnt planning on doing so, 

This all came as a bit of a shock and i have no idea where this comes from, i tried looking up more information but couldnt find anything surrounding my case, hence why i landed here.

Has anyone else had this problem? as a player since the release in 2016 I would hate to see all my account progress lost because of this.

Also im quite dissapointed to see my gaming weekend dissapear before my eyes, but im more worried about the consequensces this will have

Message 1 of 2 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @leitzz590

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about Suspensions/Bans here on the Forums, but you can check out this Link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I hope this gets quickly resolved for you.

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (521 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @leitzz590

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about Suspensions/Bans here on the Forums, but you can check out this Link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I hope this gets quickly resolved for you.

- iluminate