Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Banned account

by SithLords123

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Banned account

★ Novice

My account got banned and i would like it back please help me.

Message 1 of 6 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Banned account

@SithLords123 If your account got banned, the best recourse is to send a Direct Message to CG_LucifersDaddy on the main forums. LD may take a few days to respond, as the queue tends to be long.

If it was just a temporary suspension, you can reach out to Customer Support, prove you’re identity, and ask for information about why you were banned and what the duration is.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (185 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@SithLords123 If your account got banned, the best recourse is to send a Direct Message to CG_LucifersDaddy on the main forums. LD may take a few days to respond, as the queue tends to be long.

If it was just a temporary suspension, you can reach out to Customer Support, prove you’re identity, and ask for information about why you were banned and what the duration is.

★ Novice

It has been over a week

Message 3 of 6 (179 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @SithLords123,

We can't help you with banned accounts from the forum. This needs to go to LucifersDaddy. Use this link to send him a DM: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/messages/add/CG_LucifersDaddy

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

It has been a week and haven't heard anything.

Message 5 of 6 (127 Views)
Highlighted

@SithLords123 And yet, we literally can’t do anything except refer you to him on the main forums. If he hasn’t gotten to you yet, that means he had a huge line of people in front of you who were all banned.