Re: Banned account

by SithLords123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account

★ Novice

My account got banned and i would like it back please help me.

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

@SithLords123 If your account got banned, the best recourse is to send a Direct Message to CG_LucifersDaddy on the main forums. LD may take a few days to respond, as the queue tends to be long.

If it was just a temporary suspension, you can reach out to Customer Support, prove you’re identity, and ask for information about why you were banned and what the duration is.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

All Replies

@SithLords123 If your account got banned, the best recourse is to send a Direct Message to CG_LucifersDaddy on the main forums. LD may take a few days to respond, as the queue tends to be long.

If it was just a temporary suspension, you can reach out to Customer Support, prove you’re identity, and ask for information about why you were banned and what the duration is.

★ Novice

It has been over a week

Message 3 of 6 (486 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SithLords123,

We can't help you with banned accounts from the forum. This needs to go to LucifersDaddy. Use this link to send him a DM: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/messages/add/CG_LucifersDaddy

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (444 Views)

★ Novice

It has been a week and haven't heard anything.

Message 5 of 6 (434 Views)

@SithLords123 And yet, we literally can’t do anything except refer you to him on the main forums. If he hasn’t gotten to you yet, that means he had a huge line of people in front of you who were all banned.