Banned account

by demonkaaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account

★★ Novice

Hello can you help me please?? I banned few months ago and i cant play anymore!!! .. so my question is if now i buy a new laptop and my internet is the same so if i create a new account i banned after baecuse my internet is the same?

Message 1 of 7 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned account

Hey @demonkaaa 

Depending on what type of ban is givin to you this could be the case.
The best way to make sure you can play again is appealing the ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

Avoiding banned hardware id's or Ip could still you land you on a ban again.

It's better to play when you have nothing to worry about than knowing you can get banned anytime.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (471 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

yes

Message 2 of 7 (497 Views)

Hey @demonkaaa 

Depending on what type of ban is givin to you this could be the case.
The best way to make sure you can play again is appealing the ban.

Avoiding banned hardware id's or Ip could still you land you on a ban again.

It's better to play when you have nothing to worry about than knowing you can get banned anytime.

Message 3 of 7 (472 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Hello so you say ...if i have a new computer and same the internet i get banned? Can you confirm this... so mean if anywhere i move in London live like people mix together someone already banned in that area i cant play because of him??? Thats not normal like this if yes...
Message 4 of 7 (450 Views)

Hey @demonkaaa 

I don't have details about how banning players work that's up to the ToS
The only information I can provide you is if you have a banned account you should appeal this to the Terms of Service team.

If you want to play Apex Legends again without having the risk of getting banned.
I recommending appealing the ban on your currently banned account.

Message 5 of 7 (440 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers This is the problem liken8 month ago banned me i try and like a robot message back 3 time i try unbann me or help..ea support is rubbish after i again try 4 months after and again still same robot message... i prepare buy i new laptop now and i need to find out full new computer okay fine...but what about the internet is the same so i can get banned or no..this i try to find out can you help me with this ? I think you understand better then me this!! I have origin account many games i buy and no help me support..that is mean no Respect Ea for no one ... just robot message back always and when i tey say pleae stop sent me same message dont care Thank you... ea support no help that why people no happy with and lost a lot costumer like me i never buy any games for them!!! Beacuse no help me with answer my question??? I doin something bad not!!! So please if you can help me Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (428 Views)

★★ Novice
@on3k1ss Yes what?
Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)